Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

224 refurb...what colour?

"M" Specific discussion
mr.tourette
Lifer
Lifer

Post by mr.tourette » Tue Apr 04, 2017 3:16 pm

black and gold/bronze will look a very nice combo imho..popular on many black motorcyle and always looks great :thumbsup:
if its got tits or tyres..its trouble :D

Angelus666

Post by Angelus666 » Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:06 pm

So, got the car back today from the bodyshop (Premiere in Ware...very good btw)...I did bottle the gold/bronze in the end and went for anthracite with a silver fleck in it....looks great with the sun shining on it. Made me realise I need new centre caps for the wheels, mine look bloody awful. I'll upload a picture later on.

Had some new MPSS put on while it was in there and the ride is so much better than the continentals it was on before.

Fishy Dave

Post by Fishy Dave » Thu Apr 13, 2017 1:59 pm

Angelus666 wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:06 pm Made me realise I need new centre caps for the wheels, mine look bloody awful.
If it helps I would say don't be tempted by ebay copies. I've had two sets now, the first were on my 325ti and after a winter of salt started to look tatty, the second on my Z4 were too loose and rattled, losing one on a trackday. I have bought genuine ones for both cars now, much better. :)
Corvette C6
Mazda RX-8 race car
Now sold: Z4M Roadster, the best all round car I have owned.