Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

A very sad farewell

"M" Specific discussion
mr wilks
Legend
Legend

A very sad farewell

Post by mr wilks » Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:22 pm

Shame the lad has flounced , not had that for a while :? think it was a guy called "Simo" who last pulled that party piece :oops:
Had a good few PMs with J over the years , clearly a passionate owner who cossetted his car & can't see the reasoning for dropping out when so many have been through here , sold , moved on but continued to offer decent contributions .
For those who think he's been hard done to ? Id say his sale thread yesterday was the perfect case to highlight exactly why a ask price should be attached to any item a forum member wants to sell on here , otherwise as we saw it becomes unpleasant pretty quickly :oops:
3 ZMRs
3 E89s
5 Si coupes
5 Si roadsters
997 C4
TTRS
F82 M4
MK7 Golf Gti
current Bmw 6 Gran Turismo

D4dawg

A very sad farewell

Post by D4dawg » Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:07 pm

As above
Hence my being the first comment

As yes it did get a battering after then
But with repspect to Jad
Put an add up with a set price or put on eBay

As to make members squabble with ebayers?

Or simply put a note up saying for info purposes I've put a lot of parts on ebay?

But to then back track and take a lower price when forum clearly states first offer goes to those that post on forun their interest in sale not through pm

Again something of which i feel a long standing member Would've and shouldve known

Shame didn't as to leave annoyed under a cloud when could have still joined in banter.....

Ps mate for that money id buy a new full f10 and gaitor new from bmw
Plus the oe z4m gaitor is so cheap and will tear if try to adjust it as it's attached to knob base and will rip
I paid £130 new

Wondermike

A very sad farewell

Post by Wondermike » Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:21 pm

We do get lots of posts being reported but unfortunately we didn't catch this one. If you see a similar post please click on the 'report post' button which makes it much easier for the mods to spot it and bring it to an end. Thanks to those who continue to report posts, we have a few regulars.

D4dawg

A very sad farewell

Post by D4dawg » Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:22 pm

Wondermike wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:21 pm We do get lots of posts being reported but unfortunately we didn't catch this one. If you see a similar post please click on the 'report post' button which makes it much easier for the mods to spot it and bring it to an end. Thanks to those who continue to report posts, we have a few regulars.
:thumbsup:

jamie_z4
Lifer
Lifer

A very sad farewell

Post by jamie_z4 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:34 pm

D4dawg wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:07 pm As above
Hence my being the first comment

As yes it did get a battering after then
But with repspect to Jad
Put an add up with a set price or put on eBay

As to make members squabble with ebayers?

Or simply put a note up saying for info purposes I've put a lot of parts on ebay?

But to then back track and take a lower price when forum clearly states first offer goes to those that post on forun their interest in sale not through pm

Again something of which i feel a long standing member Would've and shouldve known

Shame didn't as to leave annoyed under a cloud when could have still joined in banter.....

Ps mate for that money id buy a new full f10 and gaitor new from bmw
Plus the oe z4m gaitor is so cheap and will tear if try to adjust it as it's attached to knob base and will rip
I paid £130 new
The knob which sold to bmwaddict has magically re appeared on ebay!

Some strange going ons for sure :?
18 Z4s owned to date.

Current: 2.5i Titan silver

Daily driver: 480bhp M140i Shadow edition.

D4dawg

A very sad farewell

Post by D4dawg » Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:14 am

Hahah I'll go look hahah

bmwaddict

A very sad farewell

Post by bmwaddict » Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:19 pm

He sent my money back after I sent him it via PayPal. No explanation.
Currently zedless :(

'07 Mugello Blue Audi B7 RS4 Saloon with added goodies
'94 Black/Silver/Green Honda CBR400RR
Previous:
'07 Ruby Black Z4MC
'07 Sapphire Black Z4C 3.0si Sport

TR4man

A very sad farewell

Post by TR4man » Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:47 pm

How very odd.
2006 E86 Si Sport as a daily driver.