Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Wanted: Stormwerks V1 gear knob

Buying and selling Z4 related goods (private sales only, no traders)
JPB

Post by JPB » Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:15 pm

More specifically, the Stormwerks V1 6-speed with shift lines, preferably titanium plated. I may also be interested in the handbrake handle if anyone has one.

Many thanks,
Jase
Jase
Z4 3.0i 2003

dario

Post by dario » Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:00 am

JPB wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:15 pmMore specifically, the Stormwerks V1 6-speed with shift lines, preferably titanium plated. I may also be interested in the handbrake handle if anyone has one.

Many thanks,
Jase
Just for information.... I used to have one in my E85. 2 problems. 1) when its baking hot you can't change gear without being burned :D and 2) when its cold you can't change gear in the morning without frostbite. (ok little exaggeration but only comfortable in a very narrow window of operation) still looks nice!

thanatu55

Post by thanatu55 » Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:57 am

I love mine, matching hand brake is a must! I originally bought the titanium plated ones but when they arrived they weren't at all what I was expecting. Really dark and sort of copper/brown ish kind of colour. I had to pay extra for the privilege too.

I ended up selling the titanium set and re-ordered them in silver instead.