Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Any PlayStation3 Gamers?

Discuss anything non Z4 related here
Rick Hunter
Lifer
Lifer

Post by Rick Hunter » Tue Jun 26, 2007 5:03 pm

So, it's a keeper and not a renter, eh? I'll try to pick up a copy. Thanks, man!
'07 Imola Red Image Coupé

Rick Hunter
Lifer
Lifer

Post by Rick Hunter » Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:15 am

Check out what I found on the net...

Gran Turismo 5 Preview

This is going to be off the wall!!!

takedown8

Post by takedown8 » Sat Jul 14, 2007 1:50 pm

Hey Rick, did you pick up Burnout 3 yet? I just picked up Burnout: Revenge, but no time to play it!
2005 Z4 3.0i, Maldives Blue, Beige int, Black top

Kdawg

Post by Kdawg » Sat Jul 14, 2007 7:21 pm

takedown8 wrote:Hey Rick, did you pick up Burnout 3 yet? I just picked up Burnout: Revenge, but no time to play it!
I still liked Burnout 3 more than Revenge. Revenge dumbed it down too much being able to ram all cars (except trucks and buses) that are going the same way as you. Burnout 3 required more skill since you had to really pay attention to get out of the way of things. That said, Revenge was a lot of fun, and is still a great game.

I'm eagerly waiting Burnout Paradise this fall, it's looking great so far!
Past: 1999 z3 2.8 - Arctic Silver Metallic
Present: 2005 z4 3.0i - Titanium Silver

Kdawg

Post by Kdawg » Sat Jul 14, 2007 7:23 pm

Also, I burned both the Burnout Takedown and Revenge soundtracks. They make great driving music for the Zed. 8)

Rick Hunter
Lifer
Lifer

Post by Rick Hunter » Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:04 pm

takedown8 wrote:Hey Rick, did you pick up Burnout 3 yet? I just picked up Burnout: Revenge, but no time to play it!
I was about to, but I haven't really played my F1 Championship game in eons, so I couldn't justify another paperweight. :(

takedown8

Post by takedown8 » Sat Jul 14, 2007 9:11 pm

Rick Hunter wrote:
I was about to, but I haven't really played my F1 Championship game in eons, so I couldn't justify another paperweight. :(
You are soooo missing out.

takedown8

Post by takedown8 » Sat Jul 14, 2007 9:12 pm

Kdawg wrote:Also, I burned both the Burnout Takedown and Revenge soundtracks. They make great driving music for the Zed. 8)
:rofl: You're the only other person I know who's done that. I'm currently playing the soundtrack to burnout 3 on my Zed. It really makes you want to speed though, so you gotta be careful.

Haven't played Revenge yet, so I'll have to see what that soundtrack is like. I remember it was really tough trying to download the songs from Takedown. They're kinda hard to find.

Kdawg

Post by Kdawg » Sun Jul 15, 2007 5:15 am

takedown8 wrote: :rofl: You're the only other person I know who's done that. I'm currently playing the soundtrack to burnout 3 on my Zed. It really makes you want to speed though, so you gotta be careful.

Haven't played Revenge yet, so I'll have to see what that soundtrack is like. I remember it was really tough trying to download the songs from Takedown. They're kinda hard to find.
That is very true. There are times I play too much Burnout and picture Crash Junctions while driving down the road.. not good.

Check out the site, Galbadia Hotel, for a ton of game MP3 soundtracks including Burnout Revenge:

http://gh.ffshrine.org/soundtracks/b

takedown8

Post by takedown8 » Sun Jul 15, 2007 7:02 am

Kdawg wrote:
takedown8 wrote: :rofl: You're the only other person I know who's done that. I'm currently playing the soundtrack to burnout 3 on my Zed. It really makes you want to speed though, so you gotta be careful.

That is very true. There are times I play too much Burnout and picture Crash Junctions while driving down the road.. not good.

Check out the site, Galbadia Hotel, for a ton of game MP3 soundtracks including Burnout Revenge:

http://gh.ffshrine.org/soundtracks/b
No way! That's awesome! You just saved me lots and lots of time! Thanks, Kdawg! :thumbsup: