Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

My new Z4M Roadster

2003 - 2009, roadster, coupe, facelift
Abbas

My new Z4M Roadster

Post by Abbas » Sun Apr 07, 2024 9:08 am

Bmwz4ruby wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:45 pm Great comments all round. It’s a fantastic car (so far, I am very confident she’s a good’un) and I can’t believe I spent what I did and feel 100% happy about it.
I think you could call it a GT against an S2000 but it’s far removed from a soft GT. It really goes well in all respects and feels very but the sports car.

The first picture didn’t upload and won’t for some reason. Anyway it’s an engine bay shot with the Eventuri filter system fitted. With this an exhaust is not needed in my opinion, it sounds so good. Will get another pic and upload.

Definitely recommend anyone thinking about it to get a test drive in one. Be warned though, you will end up buying one!
Awesome!

Maybe GT isn’t the right word as it’s a raw car, and that’s what appeals to me. I meant somewhere with a few creature comforts like heated seats, decent sound system etc, traction control! S2000 didn’t have any of that so felt like a bit of a death trap at times. The M’s obviously the same interior as what I have now so I’m confident it’s still a nice, fairly comfortable place to be on a long drive up to Scotland or whatever.

Anyone reading this wanna swap a coupe for a roadster? :thumbsup:
BMW 3.0si Coupe
IG: @abbas2kk

paddy wright
Lifer
Lifer

My new Z4M Roadster

Post by paddy wright » Sun Apr 07, 2024 9:48 am

Looks lovely- and even better as it’s a roadster!
Z4 2.2 sterling grey,Msport seats,retrofit cupholders,cruise,footwell lights,sound gen and mfsw,18"ellipsoids,xenons+light washers,ZHPknob,folding mirrors,3"stubby,update wheel caps,gateway300 ipod, wind deflector to keep the wife happy!