Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Great detailer in Beds / Herts!

Claying, polishing, waxing... share your secrets in here.
RedSox

Great detailer in Beds / Herts!

Post by RedSox » Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:11 pm

Hi there.

Just got my Zed back from Prestige Detail of Luton. Wow! She looks awesome. Just thought it was worth spreading the word. Derek is a great guy and collected / delivered the car for maximum convenience. Pics are below (if I've got the Photobucket process nailed! :) .
3.0i SE auto,black,imola red leather,auto wipers,auto HID's with LED AE's,black kidneys,CSL style staggered alloys,cruise,quad pipe s/s exhst,rear spots,pdc,stubby, de-gingered,DAB.

RedSox

Re: Great detailer in Beds / Herts!

Post by RedSox » Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:22 pm

Trying again! :)
3.0i SE auto,black,imola red leather,auto wipers,auto HID's with LED AE's,black kidneys,CSL style staggered alloys,cruise,quad pipe s/s exhst,rear spots,pdc,stubby, de-gingered,DAB.

martinb1966

Post by martinb1966 » Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:02 pm

how much was it and what did you have done redsox ? ive been looking in this area but they all seemed a bit fly by night ! one i rang wanted my postcode so he could come and look at the car even offered to buy it though he hadnt seen it !
Z4M interlagos blue black leather and carbon weave with a few very subtle mods

RedSox

Post by RedSox » Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:52 pm

I had the stone chips removed, all the exterior and interior worked over, including the hood which was in dire need of some attention. Including collection and delivery, I got it done over 2 days for £450.

martinb1966

Post by martinb1966 » Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:18 pm

Thanks for that redsox :D
Z4M interlagos blue black leather and carbon weave with a few very subtle mods

Refined Detail

Post by Refined Detail » Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:53 pm

Providing you are happy to cover travelling costs, I am happy to cover that area - got a couple of clients in those counties, and also regularly work in Buckinghamshire :)

prod1

Post by prod1 » Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:11 am

Great pics of the car, interesting to see you have changed the wheels and lights, you happy with the results and did you get the quad system done?

Thanks for the positive message regarding the detail, I'm happy your'e delighted with the results, give me a call any time and I'll sort the XF out for you!

Derek

Prestige Detail

"God must love stupid people, he's made so many"

Current ride: Z4 Coupe, Deep Blue on Champagne
E46 M3 Estoril Blue on Red

RedSox

Post by RedSox » Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:18 pm

prod1 wrote:Great pics of the car, interesting to see you have changed the wheels and lights, you happy with the results and did you get the quad system done?

Thanks for the positive message regarding the detail, I'm happy your'e delighted with the results, give me a call any time and I'll sort the XF out for you!

Derek

Prestige Detail
Hi Derek. I'll sort the wife's out first. Not had the exhaust done yet, as there was some problems with Longlife in Stevenage, so I still have that to deal with. :(
Had to have the lights done and whilst I was there, they offered me a good deal on the rims so it would have been rude not to!

prod1

Post by prod1 » Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:08 pm

i cant see what the lights are like from your pics , are you pleased with the results? let me know how you get on with that company in stevenage as i fancy the system for my coupe, the wish list is getting longer and longer!

"God must love stupid people, he's made so many"

Current ride: Z4 Coupe, Deep Blue on Champagne
E46 M3 Estoril Blue on Red