Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

How hard is it to?

How-To articles are in here. Please use sub-forum for requests
Smokin

Re: How hard is it to?

Post by Smokin » Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:05 pm

:sick:

That last one looks like an old corvette pipe but those used to run down the sides of the car.
2007 3.0si coupe, sapphire black, saddle brown extended leather, heated M seats, premium package, sport package, Carver, light poplar wood trim, xenon, headlight washers, 6 spd. Member BMWCCA, ZSCCA, Homecoming 08 Pirate.

RichardG

Post by RichardG » Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:57 am

Oh the innocence of youth, wasn't quite the same with the old 1978 mk11 1.6 Capri complete with Richard Grant foam rubber boot spoiler that was my first car.

Back on topic sort of, I have been discussing with Er' indoors about changing the current Zed for a newer one in the future and I would like to go the other way and put Pre Faclift rears on a Facelift Zed, I have always thought they looked so much better.
04 2.5 SE, Alpine iDA X-305, Eibach's, M Tri-Colour MFSW, CF Roundells, LeatherZ Armrest, De-Gingered, 19" VMR V710's, Aero Skirts, Fr & R M Bumpers, Quad Exhaust and NO Stubby

Ricey

Post by Ricey » Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:24 pm

cj10jeeper wrote:Ah - straight from the home page of BarryBoys. One of my Fav sites :thumbsup:

Here's another Saxo entry:
LMFAO! That's my mate Ant's old saxo. What do you think of this one I almost bought when I was about 18/19.

cj10jeeper
Lifer
Lifer

Post by cj10jeeper » Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:43 pm

Strangely the front end reminds me of a rhino

For those interested in pursuing this line of classy motors you need to register on Barry boys. It is to cars what the Darwin awards are to people
Jaguar F-Type 3.0 Supercharged V6 S, Stratus Grey, LSD, Active Exhaust, CF wheels, Performance brakes, Sports seats and mods ongoing
Gone but not forgotten Z4 3.0i SE Roadster ///M front, Red ///M leather seats, Aero sills