Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Pictures New Cayman 718 S

Discussion of other cars non-Z4
JustCruzin

Post by JustCruzin » Mon Nov 28, 2016 8:56 pm

Thanks for the lovely feedback. I'm too old for the colour but what the hell!
lux wrote:Sorry Arif, I seem to have hijacked your thread. :oops:
:) Not at all Steve. Interesting fact and yes it does happen with mine. My sales person did warn me about this effect but did seem to suggest that this diminishes once the tyres are warm- is this true? Does seem to be case with me.
Paulr wrote:looks like you need to change you AKA name though, or not go to Wales.
I'm lost. What'd I miss? :?

Cheers :D

Paulr

Post by Paulr » Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:04 pm

Arif - I was being daft and playing with words. 'Araf' means 'slow' in Welsh. Just seemed ironic considering the Porsche. Sorry, I'll get my coat.... :)
If you try and take a cat apart the first thing you have is a non working cat.

john-e89
Lifer
Lifer

Post by john-e89 » Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:17 pm

A comparison write up against the 35is would be great if you get the time or have the inclination at some point Arif. Stunning car, enjoy sir. :thumbsup:
M roady...OEM CSL’s, strut brace, Remus back boxes, ZHP
MR2 MK 2
E89 35i project car...mapped 365bhp, M4 stoppers & wheels, KWV3’s, H&R front ARB, M3 front arms, strut brace Eisenmann cat back race exhaust, VRSF downpipes inbound
E89 35is
G29

JustCruzin

Post by JustCruzin » Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:45 pm

Paulr wrote:Arif - I was being daft and playing with words. 'Araf' means 'slow' in Welsh. Just seemed ironic considering the Porsche. Sorry, I'll get my coat.... :)
:rofl: Hey, now makes sense. Must admit I do feel like an Araf these days :| :D
john-e89 wrote:A comparison write up against the 35is would be great if you get the time or have the inclination at some point Arif. Stunning car, enjoy sir. :thumbsup:
John, I will do my very best to honour this request. They are both stunning performance cars which command a huge amount of respect. Will get to work on this!

Cheers :D

tomscott
Lifer
Lifer

Post by tomscott » Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:14 pm

Absolutely stunning!