Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

One of my Xenon Headlights is pink !

Discuss problems you have had or are having with your Z4
pvr
Legend
Legend

Re: One of my Xenon Headlights is pink !

Post by pvr » Thu May 08, 2014 1:56 pm

No copper slip required, put straight on. They should fly off now anyway with the recent brake fluid changes ...
Current:
911-50 Black - unique spec
X5M - 575 hp of fun in a V8
Abarth 595 Comp.
Golf Clipper - collectors item
Z4 3.0si Black Sapphire
VW ID.3

Previous:
Z4M Silver Grey - non flimper spec (gone to Bing)
Z4 3.0 Toledo

ninja_dan

Post by ninja_dan » Fri May 29, 2015 7:36 pm

Bing wrote:Found these, same as the ones Jan got - £54 for the pair, seller has loads of +ve feedback and lots of buyers from overseas so I reckon these are a global steal :thumbsup:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2-x-NEW-OSRAM ... 1155569425
Sorry to resurrect an old thread but just noticed one of my xenon going pink. Bing - are these still working? They sound almost too good to be true.

Dogmatic6

Post by Dogmatic6 » Fri May 29, 2015 8:29 pm

ninja_dan wrote:
Bing wrote:Found these, same as the ones Jan got - £54 for the pair, seller has loads of +ve feedback and lots of buyers from overseas so I reckon these are a global steal :thumbsup:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2-x-NEW-OSRAM ... 1155569425
Sorry to resurrect an old thread but just noticed one of my xenon going pink. Bing - are these still working? They sound almost too good to be true.
I bought the same ones from eBay in December. One of them died a month ago :( but the seller did send me a replacement free of charge.

Not sure if thy are fakes but the light output is way brighter then the original xenons
Z4M Silver Grey with Red Leather