Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

For Sale: BMW 328i Coupe (E36) £1300 ono

You must have a post count >25 to post adverts in here (private sales only, no traders)
Stratts

For Sale: BMW 328i Coupe (E36) £1300 ono

Post by Stratts » Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:01 am

Hi All,

I have my E36 328i Coupe up for sale. I am looking for £1300 ono.

1998 S Reg - 328i Coupe, 5speed manual
2.8 6cyl M52 engine (standard) - 192bhp
112k miles, full service history and a folder full of all old documents, receipts, etc.
Ascot Green Metallic, with full black leather (in top condition)
Full Climate Control (air con was regassed in June and is perfect)
Four electric windows (rare)
Completely new suspension (Eibach springs, sachs shocks, top mounts, poly RTAB, Front control arms and poly bushes) - 2k miles ago
All steering links replaced - 2k miles ago (car has been 4-wheel Hunter aligned)
Discs and pads replaced 5k miles ago
Cruise control
Headlight wash (includes programmable wipers)
Rear PDC
Heated washer jets and door locks
Remote central locking (supplied with two keys) - (rare option)
CD Changer, 18 button OBC, plus loads of other things I am forgetting

The car is a standard Coupe OEM spec so is a bit of a "sleeper", sitting on 15" wheels. New Uniroyal RainExpert tyres were fitted 5k miles ago and are almost as new. A lot of buyers want a Sport spec car, but in my opinion most of these are in average condition and seem to be very overpriced, this car offers the same performance and for a few quid can be turned into a Sport if you wanted (just needs black rooflining, wheels and front/rear bumpers).

The car sailed through the MoT, which runs until April 2015. This is a superb car, mechanically it is the best car I have ever owned, the engine pulls like it should, the car drives and stops in a straight line, and all of the suspension is as-new so it drives like a much younger car.

Bodywork
Like all E36s of this vintage, there are some minor rust issues with the rear arches. The os arch looks to have been replaced many years ago and is fine, the ns arch is showing a few minor bubbles but is not too bad (these only started appearing earlier this year). There is a minor dent in the drivers door (my fault), but the car is solid underneath and is in generally very good condition.

As you can see, it has been very well looked after. This car offers trouble-free motoring with awesome performance.

I fitted the car with a full OEM hands-free GSM telephone system, which is not included in the sale, although I am willing to discuss this. I believe this may be one of the only E36s in the country fitted with this option, it took me ages to source the parts and so I will be planning on removing it (no trim mods were needed so there will be no signs it was there).

Located in Upminster, Essex (right on J29 M25). Please PM me if you need my phone details for further discussion. Any test drives welcome, it's perfect to drive...

Image[*]
Last edited by Stratts on Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
2004 Z4 3.0i Auto
Sapphire Black / Red M Sport Leather / Eibachs / 108s / Poly Bushes / Vanos upgrade / Stubby

Amateur BMW Guru. If I don't know how to fix it, it's because I haven't broken it yet.
Diagnostics and coding services available.

simonlpearce

Re: For Sale: BMW 328i Coupe (E36)

Post by simonlpearce » Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:39 am

Put this on driftworks and bmwowner.com should see it go in no time :thumbsup:
Simon's Ruby Black Z4 MC Journal
viewtopic.php?t=70563

E36 M3 Evolution - Individual Journal
http://www.bmwowner.com/forum/viewtopic ... 6&t=209427

The closer you are to death, the more alive you feel!

Stratts

Re: For Sale: BMW 328i Coupe (E36)

Post by Stratts » Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:36 am

simonlpearce wrote:Put this on driftworks and bmwowner.com should see it go in no time :thumbsup:
Thanks Simon, more forums to join??

Is it permissible for someone just to link to this thread. It seems easier than me joining a load of other forums, I'm on 4 already :?
2004 Z4 3.0i Auto
Sapphire Black / Red M Sport Leather / Eibachs / 108s / Poly Bushes / Vanos upgrade / Stubby

Amateur BMW Guru. If I don't know how to fix it, it's because I haven't broken it yet.
Diagnostics and coding services available.