Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

People smoking dope on the streets...

Discuss anything non Z4 related here
elevensies

Post by elevensies » Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:55 am

for me its the acceptability of something that we know makes you vulnerable, and i see it so often with teens in cars driving!!!!!

i actually hate the stuff, i wont go into shops that sell bongs/ xl rizla papers and the such, (usually community shops on the corners of streets)

it may or may not lead to harder drugs, but it sure is organised by crime bosses, even if it were legal to use, worldwide its still the product of crime.
Afghanistan, is a major player never mind South America, :headbang:
support our paras
"Utrinque Paratus"
https://www.justgiving.com/paracharity

Nictrix
Lifer
Lifer

Post by Nictrix » Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:50 pm

idej_jedi wrote:
Nictrix wrote:
idej_jedi wrote:
I'm sorry but that is utter nonsense. I won't tell you what I got up to in my younger days, but that hasn't stopped me going on and achieving success - and there is no way you would ever know a thing about my past. A few months ago I told a good friend who I've known a while now and he didn't believe me.

As far as the smell etc and the blatent use of it. I don't like it. It should be confined to your house or specially designated areas...even more so that smoking cigs.

I know a couple of people who use it for medical reasons and you would never know they use it. That's because they use it in small quantities for medical reasons where it can do some good for pain.
Not utter nonsense, just a difference of opinion.
And just because a friend of yours wouldnt believe what you might have done in the past, doesnt mean to say someone else couldnt spot something.
I never said you can spot everybody either, in saying that I havnt met everybody yet either :)
Was tempted to bite...but have thought better of it. Hope to meet you at ZedFest so you can point me out as 'one of those people'. ;)
Sorry, I wont be at zedfest. Theres nothing to bite at either , its just differences of opinion, and I am only going on my experiences.
I was surrounded by it all and worse while growing up and thankfully I managed to stay away from it all.
As for any ex stoner being successful, just look at Howard Marks :lol:
E89 2014 35i M Sport Black with Black leather :)