Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Very Fast Custom Overclocked Full Liquid Cooled Gaming PC

You must have a post count >25 to post adverts in here (private sales only, no traders)
chriswoodward

Very Fast Custom Overclocked Full Liquid Cooled Gaming PC

Post by chriswoodward » Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:08 pm

Here we have my custom built gaming PC, I actually started this build because I had a few spare parts and was going to use it as my spare PC but I ran with it and now to be honest its too good a machine to keep as a spare.

I'm sure as you can see from the photos this is not your normal cheap parts machine and it has has a lot of care put into it.

Parts List:

Windows 8.1 Professional
Intel Anniversary G3258 @ 4.2Ghz (3.2 stock)
Asus Gene VI Motherboard
Corsair Dominator 8GB Ram
SanDisk Pulse 128GB Solid State Drive Raid 0
850W EVGA Supernova GOLD-2 PSU
Corsair Obsidian 350D Windowed Micro ATX Case
NZXT Grid+ Fan Controller and Software
EK-Supremacy EVO RED Edition CPU Waterblock
Phantom GTX 580 3GB GPU with EK Waterblock and Backplate
EKWB ek-d5 x-res 140 csq Pump and Reservoir
EK Water Blocks EK-CoolStream PE 240mm Radiator
EK Water Blocks EK-CoolStream PE 120mm Radiator
Corsair AF120-LED Red x 3
Corsair SP140 RED x 1
Phobya compression connectors used throughout

WEI Score:

CPU Score: 7.3
D3D Score: 8.4
Disc Score: 7.5
Graphics Score: 8.4
Memory Score: 7.6

The overclock on this processor is reasonably tame, I can get this stable at 5Ghz and to be honest it looks like there is a lot more headroom in it so there is definitely opportunity to push it harder, if you know this processor you will know that it is one of the fasted on the market for single threaded performance and it overlocks really well.

Literally everything bar the GTX580 and pump is new because I went a little overboard with the build, the GTX 580 is a beast of a card and is benchmarked at being slightly better than the current GTX 760 so it doesn't lack performance.

This PC really isn't for the faint hearted and looks like a shop display piece in perfect condition with no marks at all as the PC hasn't been used except for set-up and overclocking, as you can see from the photos the temps are all very good at idle and under load.

Any questions please feel free to ask but I will let the pictures do the rest of the talking.

Looking for £800ono