Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Auto2000 Prestige Cars - Enfield, North London

Whether it's exceptional service or a bad experience, post them here. (Disclaimer: posters views are their own and not that of z4-forum.com)
KayZed

Auto2000 Prestige Cars - Enfield, North London

Post by KayZed » Fri May 15, 2015 10:46 am

I recently purchased my Z4 from these guys, and they were a delight to deal with despite the car having a few niggling issues.

They were friendly, allowed both me and my Father to test drive it, and paid to fix a number of issues with the car (even after the purchase was made).

These included:

- knocking diff/prop sound when changing gears (this was agreed as a fault before purchase).
- Replaced passenger side window motor (it failed the day after I bought the car)
- Replaced bonnet sensor (also went nuts and set off the alarm every so often a day after I bought the car)
- Adjusted handbrake

Not massive issues, granted, but they got it sorted for me quite quickly, and for free.

Also worth noting that I managed to haggle around £400 off the asking price of the car, so they're open to a bit of negotiating.

Their website is here, and they had two Z4's in at once when I got mine. Not sure if that's regular for them or not: (Mods, if this is not allowed, please remove):

http://www.auto2000prestigecars.com/
2006 Z4 3.0si Sport

jimbo1958
Lifer
Lifer

Re: Auto2000 Prestige Cars - Enfield, North London

Post by jimbo1958 » Sat Jun 20, 2015 11:10 am

Just up the road from me......great to hear they were good to deal with.
Z4 e85 3.0 - GONE
Z4 e89 35i - GONE
Jaguar F Type V6s Roadster :driving:
Abarth 695 Rivale :driving: