Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Das 1st snowy pics of 2009 in Baltimore

Post your Z4 pictures! See sticky post at the top for details of the photo competition.
Jackcat5

Das 1st snowy pics of 2009 in Baltimore

Post by Jackcat5 » Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:39 pm

2009 First snow pics of the Z

paddy wright
Lifer
Lifer

Re: Das 1st snowy pics of 2009 in Baltimore

Post by paddy wright » Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:19 pm

nice! still, get the roof down! :rofl:
Z4 2.2 sterling grey,Msport seats,retrofit cupholders,cruise,footwell lights,sound gen and mfsw,18"ellipsoids,xenons+light washers,ZHPknob,folding mirrors,3"stubby,update wheel caps,gateway300 ipod, wind deflector to keep the wife happy!

Jackcat5

Post by Jackcat5 » Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:18 pm

I've got this thing about getting hit in the side of the head with snow from a plow.....

The top is down most of the time we drive her :driving:

WaZZZZman

Post by WaZZZZman » Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:21 pm

Please keep the snow there. Here near Seattle we have maybe one day of snow if any in the winter, but this year we have had more snow than I can remember and I have lived here for a long time. Where is Al Gore and his Global Warming stuff when we need him. Nice photos but I don't like snow on my Zed. :o

pmeloche

Post by pmeloche » Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:04 am

WaZZZZman wrote:Please keep the snow there. Here near Seattle we have maybe one day of snow if any in the winter, but this year we have had more snow than I can remember and I have lived here for a long time. Where is Al Gore and his Global Warming stuff when we need him. Nice photos but I don't like snow on my Zed. :o
Interestingly, I had an interesting conversation with my brother's girlfriend over the holidays. She is doing a phd in climatology and she was explaining to me that in general global warming would cause seasons to become more extreme. Our summers will become hotter and the winter colder and more snowy since there will be more days below 0C. :( So far, this has proved true in Montreal for the last two winters since it's been extremely col and snowy. It did not work that well for the summers which have been cold and rainy.
Patrice
2009 E90 M3 Melbourne Red on Black Novillo leather (Carbon Fibre trim)
2007 X5 4.8i Monaco Blue on Saddle Brown interior (Premium Package)