Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Wanted: Z4 Coupe

Buying and selling Z4's (VEHICLE SALES ONLY) (private sales only, no traders)
Tcochrane92

Post by Tcochrane92 » Sun Nov 27, 2016 6:13 am

Hi guys, I'm looking to replace my roadster with a coupe when I get back from holiday (March '17), but thought I'd get a feel for what could be available. Always easier to have something lined up! UK only

I'm after these specs:
Body type: Coupe
Spec: Si only (Not SE or Z4m)
Colour: No dark colours (Silver preferred)
Transmission: Any
Mileage: Under 110k
Service history: Full documented
Leather: Preferably not black
Trim: Preferably not aluminium (fancy a change to what I currently have)
Must have options: Bluetooth, heated memory seats
Preferred options: Cruise control, parking sensors
Wheels: 18" / 19" (not 108's) (good condition)

Would be a bonus if it's got uprated suspension / sound system / exhaust :evil:

Let me know if you have something suitable! :lol:
Current: Imola Red 400bhp 640d & Ocean Blue BMW S1000XR Sport SE
Past: Silver Grey Z4MR, Silver Grey Z4C & Titan Silver Z4 3.0i

srhutch

Post by srhutch » Sun Nov 27, 2016 11:06 am

For info all 3.0 coupes are Si as this refers to the engine. Sport and SE is trim level, so every car will have Si on the side, unless it's been debadged.

Mr Tidy
Legend
Legend

Post by Mr Tidy » Sun Nov 27, 2016 10:34 pm

Wow, that is some holiday you are on OP!

As srhutch says Coupes are all Si, with either SE or Sport spec. The Sport has much better shaped seats and lower, stiffer suspension so I'm guessing you are looking for a Sport. BTW all Coupes come with the electric seats with driver's memory.

Thankfully mine has no Bluetooth or seat heating (last time I replied to a Coupe Wanted post I ended up selling mine, so had to go and find another)! And it has 108s. :lol:

I believe Bluetooth may be something you can add without too much hassle or cost - same is true of cruise.

Good luck with the search :thumbsup: - seeing as you already have a Z4 you can afford to wait to find the right one.
Coupes because stunning!
Current - Silver Grey MC, Imola Red heated Nappa & carbon trim. Aeros, H & R Coil-overs, 224s, OE Strut brace, Nav, cup-holders, DSP Hi-Fi, pdc, cruise, MFSW, no CDV! E90 330i daily
Gone - Montego Blue
Gone - Ruby Black

Tcochrane92

Post by Tcochrane92 » Mon Nov 28, 2016 2:24 am

I'm spending six months in Australia - working and travelling (mostly avoiding the English winter! :evil: )

Thanks for all the info guys, just wanna make sure I get the Si version, not the SE :D

Mr Tidy
Legend
Legend

Post by Mr Tidy » Mon Nov 28, 2016 2:42 am

Nice place to be this time of year!

I had 5 weeks work in Oz some years ago and it was a great experience!

But OP, if you are looking for a Coupe you need a Sport rather than an SE - they are all Si! Just don't get mislead. :thumbsup:
Coupes because stunning!
Current - Silver Grey MC, Imola Red heated Nappa & carbon trim. Aeros, H & R Coil-overs, 224s, OE Strut brace, Nav, cup-holders, DSP Hi-Fi, pdc, cruise, MFSW, no CDV! E90 330i daily
Gone - Montego Blue
Gone - Ruby Black

Tcochrane92

Post by Tcochrane92 » Mon Nov 28, 2016 2:58 am

Thanks :) A z4 forum member has already offered me there's, which I think I'm going to take anyway so all good!

By the way, I remember a while back someone was offering to modify exhausts? Do you remember what the thread was called? I'd definitely be looking into that when I get my new Zed!

Mr Tidy
Legend
Legend

Post by Mr Tidy » Tue Nov 29, 2016 12:02 am

Tcochrane92 wrote:Thanks :) A z4 forum member has already offered me there's, which I think I'm going to take anyway so all good!

By the way, I remember a while back someone was offering to modify exhausts? Do you remember what the thread was called? I'd definitely be looking into that when I get my new Zed!
Great news!

I can't see the thread now but if you head to the Board index, select E85/E86 general and search for "back box modification" you should find what you are looking for. :thumbsup:
Coupes because stunning!
Gone - Montego Blue
Gone - Ruby Black