Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Recommend restaurant in Manchester

Discuss anything non Z4 related here
Ian_Mac

Recommend restaurant in Manchester

Post by Ian_Mac » Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:05 am

Can anyone recommend a good restaurant in Manchester city centre. Staying in town with the girlfriend tonight and will be looking for somewhere to eat later. Ideally not indian or italian as we've already had those on our travels this week. Thanks
Mods so far : 3" stubby ariel, chrome exhaust tips, de-badging, clear side indicators, CDV delete, cruise, clear 3rd brake light, cup-holders, Z4M alloys. Sadly now gone!

paddy wright
Lifer
Lifer

Re: Recommend restaurant in Manchester

Post by paddy wright » Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:48 am

Z4 2.2 sterling grey,Msport seats,retrofit cupholders,cruise,footwell lights,sound gen and mfsw,18"ellipsoids,xenons+light washers,ZHPknob,folding mirrors,3"stubby,update wheel caps,gateway300 ipod, wind deflector to keep the wife happy!

Ian_Mac

Post by Ian_Mac » Sun Jun 14, 2009 5:53 pm

paddy wright wrote:http://www.yang-sing.com/restaurant/index.html

lovely place

I'd just like to say a big thank you for that recommend there Paddy, took the other half there last night and we both loved it. The food was top notch, same with the service. Scored me some brownie points with her there!! :thumbsup:

Also cheers to sp3ctre who also made a suggestion.

If your ever in Bristol and need advice just shout up. :thumbsup:
Mods so far : 3" stubby ariel, chrome exhaust tips, de-badging, clear side indicators, CDV delete, cruise, clear 3rd brake light, cup-holders, Z4M alloys. Sadly now gone!

paddy wright
Lifer
Lifer

Post by paddy wright » Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:48 pm

no worries amte- glad u both enjoyed it
Z4 2.2 sterling grey,Msport seats,retrofit cupholders,cruise,footwell lights,sound gen and mfsw,18"ellipsoids,xenons+light washers,ZHPknob,folding mirrors,3"stubby,update wheel caps,gateway300 ipod, wind deflector to keep the wife happy!

Ian G

Post by Ian G » Sun Jun 14, 2009 11:22 pm

bloody hell paddy! Look at you knowing one of the best places to eat in Manchester. Good call. As a Manc i would have suggested the same place if i has read the post.
Ian_Mac - glad you enjoyed one of Manchesters finest.
So many things i could write!

Ian_Mac

Post by Ian_Mac » Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:54 pm

We had a great day all round in Manchester, weather was lovely and sunny, sampled a few liquid refreshments. Went on that Big Wheel thing beside Selfridges, only draw back from my point of view is there were far too many shops that the Mrs liked. Most of the Arndale centre was shut by the time I managed to escape, still it is thirsty work shopping!

:thumbsup: