Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Offensive posts

Discuss ideas for improving and developing this forum
Pondrew
Lifer
Lifer

Offensive posts

Post by Pondrew » Sat Jul 08, 2023 11:24 pm

Chris_D wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 10:57 pm Nope.
Simply accepted my justifiable ban and focusing on much more important/interesting things in my life, instead of getting drawn into dreary handbag-swinging slanging matches here.
Reading back this thread it seems the other two weren't quite content to act in the same fashion to just accept their ban and move on, even when their conduct was just as bad, if not exponentially worse than my own and seemed to want to perpetuate the discord whilst simultaneously trying to exonerate themselves of any wrongdoing.
Baseless, slanderous claims of anti-semitism by ori (thereby breaking the forum rules yet again), as well as 15 threats of violence from johne89 via pm. Count them John.
Dear oh dear.
Suggest you both move on as the forum admin as well as others have suggested.
Also suggest you avoid replying to or referencing any/all my future posts and I'll do likewise. That way you can avoid getting your knickers in a twist.
I know this isn't going to be popular but I, for one, am glad you are back. Wouldn't be the same if any of the 'characters' left.

As someone said in another thread: "love them or hate them, the forum wouldn't be the same without the 'characters'". I totally agree. :thumbsup:
Last edited by Pondrew on Sat Jul 08, 2023 11:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
All good things come to those who wait. I'm really impatient which explains a lot.

F31 320i. Good car.
E89 20i Now fully dried
Z3 'free litre'. Project and a half. Complicated!
Mazda3 sold
Tatty old R56 Mini Cooper. Money pit!

Scubaregs
Lifer
Lifer

Offensive posts

Post by Scubaregs » Sat Jul 08, 2023 11:35 pm

Annnnnd here we go again, the usual passive/aggressive drivel from the one person constantly baiting other forum members.

It's quite simple, stop your derogatory and inflammatory comments to others and there will be no need for responses to them.

I won't hold my breath.
Abstinence is fine, in moderation.

San Francisco red G29 30i. BMW S1000r Sport.
Image Image

Mr Tidy
Legend
Legend

Offensive posts

Post by Mr Tidy » Sat Jul 08, 2023 11:44 pm

Simply accepted my justifiable ban and focusing on much more important/interesting things in my life, instead of getting drawn into dreary handbag-swinging slanging matches here.
Reading back this thread it seems the other two weren't quite content to act in the same fashion to just accept their ban and move on, even when their conduct was just as bad, if not exponentially worse than my own and seemed to want to perpetuate the discord whilst simultaneously trying to exonerate themselves of any wrongdoing.
Baseless, slanderous claims of anti-semitism by ori (thereby breaking the forum rules yet again), as well as 15 threats of violence from johne89 via pm. Count them John.
Dear oh dear.
Also suggest you avoid replying to or referencing any/all my future posts and I'll do likewise. That way you can avoid getting your knickers in a twist.
Normal service has been resumed sadly :roll:

I don't want a ban but who knows! :wkr:
Coupes because stunning!
Current - Silver Grey MC, Imola Red heated Nappa & carbon trim. Aeros, H & R Coil-overs, 224s, OE Strut brace, Nav, cup-holders, DSP Hi-Fi, pdc, cruise, MFSW, no CDV! E90 330i daily
Gone - Montego Blue
Gone - Ruby Black

MikeyH
Lifer
Lifer

Offensive posts

Post by MikeyH » Sat Jul 08, 2023 11:53 pm

He is only trying to put his side across, but yes business as usual :roll:
Now, Sterling grey Z4 2.2 with cup holders, stubby aerial and sport seats. Roadsters ‘cause they’re great with the roof down.
Ford Anglia, Red Sprite, a few MG midgets, MGB Roadster and yellow Ford Capri, all gone many years now.

ori

Offensive posts

Post by ori » Tue Jul 18, 2023 6:47 pm

Pondrew wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 11:24 pm
Dear oh dear.
I know this isn't going to be popular but I, for one, am glad you are back. Wouldn't be the same if any of the 'characters' left.

As someone said in another thread: "love them or hate them, the forum wouldn't be the same without the 'characters'". I totally agree. :thumbsup:
It’s not. I don’t want racist posts on the forum. If you’re fine with it that’s up to you. I’m not ok with it.

As for his response. I don’t care how innocent he claims to be. He seems to have constant “beefs” with various members, yet he is always the innocent party?
He constantly pisses on people’s parades after they buy an expensive car which is their pride and joy and thinks that’s fun.

I generally ignore him until he crosses a line……which he always does.

I accepted that threatening him was unacceptable, but I don’t regret calling him homophobic and antisemitic. Then again, I will threaten anyone with those views at anytime if they air them near me.

enuff_zed
Lifer
Lifer

Offensive posts

Post by enuff_zed » Tue Jul 18, 2023 6:50 pm

Hey! I think I just saw a Ground-hog! :roll:
HQ of 'Norfolk Zed Rescue'.
Always happy to help if I can.

If the forum helped you, why not help the forum back. Thats the Z4 way! :thumbsup:

Pondrew
Lifer
Lifer

Offensive posts

Post by Pondrew » Tue Jul 18, 2023 6:55 pm

enuff_zed wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 6:50 pm Hey! I think I just saw a Ground-hog!
Yep. "Rinse and repeat", "rinse and repeat!
All good things come to those who wait. I'm really impatient which explains a lot.

F31 320i. Good car.
E89 20i Now fully dried
Z3 'free litre'. Project and a half. Complicated!
Mazda3 sold
Tatty old R56 Mini Cooper. Money pit!

inkey$
Lifer
Lifer

Offensive posts

Post by inkey$ » Tue Jul 18, 2023 6:57 pm

Seriously. Somebody lock this thread already :!:
Current: Project Audi A2 1.4SE
Previously: Z3R 2.8 • E46 330i • Z4R 3.0 • Z4///MC • E90 335i • Z4///MR • Z3///MC 'Breadvan' • Z3R 2.8 • E30 325i R • Z4C • Z4R 3.0