Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

WANTED Looking to return to the Z4 fold

Buying and selling Z4's (VEHICLE SALES ONLY) (private sales only, no traders)
Gee

Looking to return to the Z4 fold

Post by Gee » Thu Jul 27, 2023 10:25 am

I never thought I was a top down kind of guy but since selling the Alpina Roadster S last year, I've missed the top down experience over the 4 days of summer that we get in Scotland each year. With that in mind I'm looking for a summer plaything. Current thoughts are to go down the Z4 route again as I know them and I quite like them. E85 is the current preference but may consider an E89. Manual gearbox is a must and preference is for it to be NA (larger capacity, the better).

I'm going to have a poke round the for sale section but happy to discuss via PM if you are thinking of selling and it's not on the open market. Funds are available, I don't need to seek clearance from the other half, I don't need to sell something to buy, etc, etc.

My search is also not limited to Z4's. Other vehicles being considered are S2000's and possibly Boxster's. Budget wise, I would like to keep it below £15k but the lower the better given that it will not be used much. That being said i am not adverse to spending more if something really special was presented to me. Condition is paramount. I am not interested in any sub standard vehicles.

Drop me a PM if you have anything that may be of interest :)

Mr Tidy
Legend
Legend

Post by Mr Tidy » Thu Jul 27, 2023 6:22 pm

Hopefully you'll be back in a Zed soon. :thumbsup:
Coupes because stunning!
Current - Silver Grey MC, Imola Red heated Nappa & carbon trim. Aeros, H & R Coil-overs, 224s, OE Strut brace, Nav, cup-holders, DSP Hi-Fi, pdc, cruise, MFSW, no CDV! E90 330i daily
Gone - Montego Blue
Gone - Ruby Black

paddy wright
Lifer
Lifer

Post by paddy wright » Fri Jul 28, 2023 8:29 am

There’s a few nice ///M roadsters in you budget for sale in here.
Z4 2.2 sterling grey,Msport seats,retrofit cupholders,cruise,footwell lights,sound gen and mfsw,18"ellipsoids,xenons+light washers,ZHPknob,folding mirrors,3"stubby,update wheel caps,gateway300 ipod, wind deflector to keep the wife happy!