Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

WANTED Holiday property

You must have a post count >25 to post adverts in here (private sales only, no traders)
craiginuk

Holiday property

Post by craiginuk » Tue Jan 09, 2024 12:25 pm

A long shot but it's a family joke that we've had a good few holidays through properties listed on various car forums I belong to over the years. Mainly Portugal, Spain etc. Was just wondering does anyone have a holiday place for hire available for a week or so in the summer holidays? Cheers, Craig
2007 3.0si E86 Coupe - Carbon Black

Unitedleeds1919

Holiday property

Post by Unitedleeds1919 » Sun Jan 14, 2024 2:57 am

craiginuk wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 12:25 pm A long shot but it's a family joke that we've had a good few holidays through properties listed on various car forums I belong to over the years. Mainly Portugal, Spain etc. Was just wondering does anyone have a holiday place for hire available for a week or so in the summer holidays? Cheers, Craig
I agree Craig, you can get good contacts on places that you would think unusual

For example my parents have apartments they rent out near Lake Bled in Slovenia, not what you are after obviously but my point is you would not imagine we have rentals in that country…Lake Bled was where the grand depart did a little feature and Hammond was gobsmacked, I only recently saw that…I know I was on the ducati forum and someone had a place in Spain they rented and I enquired as I work in Europe but mainly Spain and I was interested in renting it but the dates were taken…we only usually know we all have a common z4 interest on here until someone like yourself asks a great question.

Neens76

Holiday property

Post by Neens76 » Mon Jan 15, 2024 12:23 am

My uncle recently bought a 3 bed apartment in Spain. I’ll get the details.