Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

WANTED Wanted - Sound Generator E85

Buying and selling Z4 related goods (private sales only, no traders)
Usel

Wanted - Sound Generator E85

Post by Usel » Fri Feb 23, 2024 11:03 pm

GreySquirrel wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 7:35 pm
Usel wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 2:14 pm Maldives front drivers door and wing and also sound generator on this car based in Bracknell:

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/it ... 667837981/
Thanks for the heads-up Usel, after a 400 mile round trip today, the wing, drivers door and sound generator are now in my garage awaiting fitting! Couple of parking dents to sort out, anyone know a good dent guy in Devon?
I'm glad you managed to get all the bits you needed from one place :thumbsup:

That was a long trip but when you've been looking for Maldive parts for a long time you just have to go and get them wherever!

GreySquirrel

Post by GreySquirrel » Fri Feb 23, 2024 11:12 pm

Indeed! It was a pity that one of the Z4M wheels that were on the car was smashed up, otherwise I may have come away with a set of those as well! Although my "van" was an Audi A3 convertible, and it was a tight fit to get a wing, door and 4 toolboxes in as it was! Probably no room for 4 wheels as well. :(

Thanks again for the heads up!
Stereo off, straight six is all the music I need!

Mr Tidy
Legend
Legend

Post by Mr Tidy » Fri Feb 23, 2024 11:53 pm

GreySquirrel wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 11:12 pm It was a pity that one of the Z4M wheels that were on the car was smashed up, otherwise I may have come away with a set of those as well!
They're some sort of CSL Reps on the car with some Daisies in the photos. Out of interest did you see what sizes they were?

Just wondering for my 3 Series really as I'm only down the road from there!
Coupes because stunning!
Current - Silver Grey MC, Imola Red heated Nappa & carbon trim. Aeros, H & R Coil-overs, 224s, OE Strut brace, Nav, cup-holders, DSP Hi-Fi, pdc, cruise, MFSW, no CDV! E90 330i daily
Gone - Montego Blue
Gone - Ruby Black

GreySquirrel

Post by GreySquirrel » Sat Feb 24, 2024 8:40 am

No I didn't sorry. They only had 3 as well as one is smashed up. The Daisy's are the same as mine, but with Winter Tyres. Looks like a full set.
Stereo off, straight six is all the music I need!