Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

DRL indicator lights coding question plz help

2003 - 2009, roadster, coupe, facelift
solo_the_lad

Post by solo_the_lad » Sun Mar 24, 2024 8:11 pm

Is it posible to code these lights to not turn on when the dial is turned one click? I want to be able to turn on my fog lights without the indicator lights staying on as well. If anyone knows someone that could do this remotely for me that'd be neat. Also somewhat related, I had someone attempt to code some halo's to run as DRL's a while back, which didn't work at all btw, and since then my middle indicator bulbs on both sides of the car will not turn on as DRL's. They do however flash when I use turn signal, so unless there is a dedicated circuit that I forgot to wire back up for those middle indicator bulbs, I'm led to think it could be a coding problem? Sorry for the paragraph.
3.0i z4, every aero mod on the planet, stage 3 intake swap + tune. Remember guys, you can't fail if you don't try. :thumbsup:

Rsipad

Post by Rsipad » Mon Mar 25, 2024 10:14 am

I was able to get my local BMW dealer to code my inner halo rings as drls free of charge. It might be worth a shot to go over to yours and ask them if they can code all the stuff you want :thumbsup:
2006 Z4 3.0i (Montego Blue)