Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Wiper Blades

Discussing the current generation Z4
Sladester100

Wiper Blades

Post by Sladester100 » Wed Mar 27, 2024 5:40 pm

I get quite an annoying judder on my wiper blades - worse on the drivers side.

I've given the screen(and the blades) a good decent clean (more than once) and they are better for a bit but not great.
So just gunna get new ones , as hey're a bit old anyway and probably due for replacement anyway.

What do people use? I was swaying towards Bosch (The AP21 and 22 according to a quick online check) as I've always used Bosch in the past but the local Halfrauds (twice ive posted now about them, I usually avoid them but I have a £10 voucher and its local lol) has an "Advanced Silicone Flat Blade" which is promised to last twice as long and 'applies a water repellent coating' apparently...
F30 320d ED Melbourne Metallic, Vis Pack, Dakota Leather, & Other Goodies :thumsup:
G29 M40i First Edition Frozen Orange :cool:

BigDave

Wiper Blades

Post by BigDave » Wed Mar 27, 2024 6:43 pm

Always used the Bosch ones via Euro car parts.
I also put a repellent coating on the screen , from EZ car care. Both,,,, Clarity and Lotus work well... :driving: :driving:

Sladester100

Wiper Blades

Post by Sladester100 » Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:21 pm

Cheers for the reply.
In true style Halfrauds let me down anyway by being closed despite being advertised as open so I am yet to purchase any :roll:
It's OK though, its spring now right? :rofl:
F30 320d ED Melbourne Metallic, Vis Pack, Dakota Leather, & Other Goodies :thumsup:
G29 M40i First Edition Frozen Orange :cool: