Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Yaw sensor

2003 - 2009, roadster, coupe, facelift
redgum

Yaw sensor

Post by redgum » Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:51 pm

Should have asked on here first, my mechanic mate told me the yaw sensor is under the passenger seat, oh well it was an exercise in seat removal as its, as those of you in the know, know its under the driver seat. Fitted a second hand unit and miraculously all my lights are now off but a quick question and before the old sensor goes in the scrap, are they repairable as I like to recycle if I can.

enuff_zed
Lifer
Lifer

Yaw sensor

Post by enuff_zed » Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:55 pm

redgum wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:51 pm Should have asked on here first, my mechanic mate told me the yaw sensor is under the passenger seat, oh well it was an exercise in seat removal as its, as those of you in the know, know its under the driver seat. Fitted a second hand unit and miraculously all my lights are now off but a quick question and before the old sensor goes in the scrap, are they repairable as I like to recycle if I can.
Don't think they are, no.
HQ of 'Norfolk Zed Rescue'.
Always happy to help if I can.

If the forum helped you, why not help the forum back. Thats the Z4 way! :thumbsup:

colb

Yaw sensor

Post by colb » Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:21 pm

Not recyclable, its scrap, bin it
Z Shed Cymru member
1999 1.8 Z3
2003 2.5 Z4
1998 Honda Deauville 650
If the forum helped you, why not help the forum back. Thats the Z4 way! :thumbsup:
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?c ... source=url

redgum

Yaw sensor

Post by redgum » Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:23 pm

Its in the metal scrap as we speak. :D