Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

WANTED Wanted : Wheels for Z4 Coupe 18s maybe 19s

Buying and selling Z4 related goods (private sales only, no traders)
Fred Smith

Wanted : Wheels for Z4 Coupe 18s maybe 19s

Post by Fred Smith » Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:39 pm

I am looking for a set of wheels for my Z4 Coupe.

Ideally - cheap scruffy 18s that happen to suit my tastes, with road legal winter tyres. The idea would be to stick them on in the autumn to see how I get on with 18s before deciding my long term plans for wheels and tyres.

19s considered. 17s considered if very cheap. Nice wheels considered as well, maybe.

Based South West Surrey so as close to Surrey as possible please.

Zedebee
Lifer
Lifer

Post by Zedebee » Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:55 pm

Fred Smith wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:39 pm I am looking for a set of wheels for my Z4 Coupe.

Ideally - cheap scruffy 18s that happen to suit my tastes, with road legal winter tyres. The idea would be to stick them on in the autumn to see how I get on with 18s before deciding my long term plans for wheels and tyres.

19s considered. 17s considered if very cheap. Nice wheels considered as well, maybe.

Based South West Surrey so as close to Surrey as possible please.
Hey, if you want my grilles you could take a look at the 18” alpinas I have for sale. Likely to be too much for what you want, but could be a good investment for your next car :D . No other coupe is running them as far as know.
viewtopic.php?p=1985333#p1985333
2003 Maldives Blue 3.0i auto
Previously: Maldives Blue 2.5i manual (its back!) and another, and a Monaco Blue 3.0Si coupe

Fred Smith

Post by Fred Smith » Fri May 03, 2024 11:05 am

Bump. I'm starting to get a better idea of what I want.

Definitely - 18s.

Ideally - Staggered, Silver, Style 135 or Style 224.

Will consider newly refurbed, in need of full refurb, and everything in between. I suppose perfect would be in very good order but not perfect, with fairly decent quality, road legal all-seasons tyres on.

Will consider anything nice... and those Alpinas certainly fit the bill... but on the other hand I don't really want to spend as much as I will need to get a set like those Alpinas.