Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

BMW Z4 Bodykits

2003 - 2009, roadster, coupe, facelift
Zowen

BMW Z4 Bodykits

Post by Zowen » Mon May 20, 2024 12:02 pm

Does anyone know if there are any aftermarkrt bodykits OTHER than the rieger for BMW?

I know there's an aero body kit out there for a hefty price if you can find one.
theres the rieger bodykit, which I'm not the biggest fan of, I do like the front bumper however from what ive seen the fitment is off and without 19 inch alloys and a good stance looks horrible as it's so big. I do like the side skirts but not as a standalone piece and considering the rest of it isn't my taste I don't think it's worth it.

So I was just wondering is there any bodykits out there? I do need a new left side skirt and I thought I'd just enquire as if I'm buying another anyway might as well see if there's an aftermarket I like.

Thanks,
Owen

solo_the_lad

BMW Z4 Bodykits

Post by solo_the_lad » Fri May 24, 2024 8:52 pm

Skyer Motorsport is in the process of making one right now, for both the E85 and E86 (different quarters I think). Its looking pretty nice, give them a follow on instagram to stay up to date on the process if you'd like.
3.0i z4, every aero mod on the planet, stage 3 intake swap + tune. Remember guys, you can't fail if you don't try. :thumbsup: