Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Smart Coupe Brabus

Discussion of other cars non-Z4
chrismann85

Re: Smart Coupe Brabus

Post by chrismann85 » Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:27 am

Swami, while you're test driving that, take a run at the forfour brabus too. You won't be sorry :thumbsup:
Chris

05MY 2.0l Z4 - ToledoBlue/Oregon Leather, Ellipsiod 107s with Falken 452s, DICE, ZHP Gear Knob... no stubby!

WANTED: Sport seats, audio upgrades, MFSW... PM me

Swami

Post by Swami » Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:19 pm

Will do Chris, I had a look at them after you mentioned it- you were right about the chunky steering wheel!

I want to see one in the metal as they look like they could be a bit bland but I'll reserve judgment til I've soaked one up properly. My only other doubt was their economy, if I am going slower than the current beast I want it to save me significant money. The other side of that coin though is it must be lightning fast with a 0-60 of 6.9!

Taz
Lifer
Lifer

Post by Taz » Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:14 pm

chrismann85 wrote:Swami, while you're test driving that, take a run at the forfour brabus too. You won't be sorry :thumbsup:

i considered this but went for a suzuki swift instead

driveforward

Post by driveforward » Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:14 pm

A chap at work has one, looks great and is pretty quick with decent handling.. however; the gearchange is woeful. I took it for a spin and was loving it from the moment I turned the key to the point where I realised it wouldn't change gear any quicker! God knows how you'd confidently overtake anything..

I am quite tempted to get one as a project though, would make a great EV conversion!

Ian