Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Falcon Motorcycles

Discussion of other cars non-Z4
AlanJ
Lifer
Lifer

Falcon Motorcycles

Post by AlanJ » Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:09 pm

As a lover of cars and motorcycles (and a long time biker) the quality of bikes produced by Falcon Motorcycles is just amazing AND I want one......

http://www.falconmotorcycles.com/
///M tri colour steering wheel, mud flaps and loads of other extras! ZHP illuminated gear lever..... Pre Purchase Checks,Getting the Best out of Dealers http://www.bmwz4roadster.net

chrismann85

Re: Falcon Motorcycles

Post by chrismann85 » Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:32 am

They do look pretty nice. Haven't heard anything about them before...
Chris

05MY 2.0l Z4 - ToledoBlue/Oregon Leather, Ellipsiod 107s with Falken 452s, DICE, ZHP Gear Knob... no stubby!

WANTED: Sport seats, audio upgrades, MFSW... PM me

chrismann85

Post by chrismann85 » Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:34 am

incidentally, I read this:
Falcon motorcycles are totally modern in execution, but harken to an age when a bike was a metal machine, hot and dangerous, meant to be straddled, its mechanicals visible, leaving a tang in the nose and probably a drop on the ground to remind you that there was in fact something moving around inside which needed oil, but would give its best with a little careful attention.
as prone to oil leaks!
Chris

05MY 2.0l Z4 - ToledoBlue/Oregon Leather, Ellipsiod 107s with Falken 452s, DICE, ZHP Gear Knob... no stubby!

AlanJ
Lifer
Lifer

Post by AlanJ » Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:58 pm

chrismann85 wrote:incidentally, I read this:
Falcon motorcycles are totally modern in execution, but harken to an age when a bike was a metal machine, hot and dangerous, meant to be straddled, its mechanicals visible, leaving a tang in the nose and probably a drop on the ground to remind you that there was in fact something moving around inside which needed oil, but would give its best with a little careful attention.
as prone to oil leaks!
...but not vanos, broken springs or roof motor problems :roll:
///M tri colour steering wheel, mud flaps and loads of other extras! ZHP illuminated gear lever..... Pre Purchase Checks,Getting the Best out of Dealers http://www.bmwz4roadster.net

WLH
Lifer
Lifer

Post by WLH » Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:17 pm

Very old school.... I like...:thumbsup: :thumbsup:
2007 ///M Roadster - My Zed's - Member ZSCCA - ///M Registry - My Videos

chrismann85

Post by chrismann85 » Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:18 pm

Very true, in fact, my '56 Bandit has been known to leave a puddle or too. At least they are willing to admit it. And from the looks of things, they are using vintage motors so it is to be expected I suppose.

That website is, however, one of the most annoying I have encountered and their 'gallery' is appauling. One maybe two pictures of bikes

Any idea how much one of these badboys would set you back?
Chris

AlanJ
Lifer
Lifer

Post by AlanJ » Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:34 pm

Yea, agree Website design is crap but the bike look stunning. Made to order I think so going to be magga bucks... and Mrs J has said no anyway :(