Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

BMW announces end of M6 production

Discussion of other cars non-Z4
srhutch

Re: BMW announces end of M6 production

Post by srhutch » Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:10 pm

Breaker wrote:
srhutch wrote:This is old news
Old rumour, new news. Released 7-9-10.

I guess it is 2 days old mind! :P

https://www.press.bmwgroup.com/pressclu ... node__2250
I read it in Total BMW magazine as a "confirmed by BMW" which dropped through my letter box around 20th August.

grampian jock

Post by grampian jock » Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:20 pm

One for sale in the local Aberdeen paper last week Lomilage, FBMWSH, all the toys for £29k. Looked like a bargan. Must be now.

playalistic

Post by playalistic » Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:21 pm

I was at the lights on a dual carriage way today next to an M6 and I was in my Z4M. All hell broke loose when we both pulled away together. Great car the M6 :thumbsup: Wonder what they'll do with the next one? Turbo'd obviously but I wonder where they'll take the styling.

Smokin

Post by Smokin » Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:02 pm

Amazing car. Really much lighter on it's "feet" than it would appear. They always kill them as the new design comes out, then a few years into the run, they add the M version.

Sounds like the M3, M5 and M6 will be smaller engines with turbos this time around.
2007 3.0si coupe, sapphire black, saddle brown extended leather, heated M seats, premium package, sport package, Carver, light poplar wood trim, xenon, headlight washers, 6 spd. Member BMWCCA, ZSCCA, Homecoming 08 Pirate.