Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Sysadmin/Forum Help if ever needed

Discuss ideas for improving and developing this forum
benlumley

Sysadmin/Forum Help if ever needed

Post by benlumley » Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:04 am

Hello - if you've not seen me about, a newish member, been here a few months, got a Z at start of December, so plan to stick about.

I'm a web developer by trade, which includes looking after phpbb installs from time to time, and I'm also responsible for setup/maintenance etc servers, primarily linux. Happy to help out with any of that stuff here if its ever needed - the forum has helped me out a lot already!

This place seems to be well looked after - so reckon you've got it all covered already, but PM if you ever want anything.
06 Black 3.0si Roadster

sp3ctre
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Sysadmin/Forum Help if ever needed

Post by sp3ctre » Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:09 pm

benlumley wrote:Hello - if you've not seen me about, a newish member, been here a few months, got a Z at start of December, so plan to stick about.

I'm a web developer by trade, which includes looking after phpbb installs from time to time, and I'm also responsible for setup/maintenance etc servers, primarily linux. Happy to help out with any of that stuff here if its ever needed - the forum has helped me out a lot already!

This place seems to be well looked after - so reckon you've got it all covered already, but PM if you ever want anything.

Thanks, will keep it in mind, always useful to have technically minded people on-side, thanks for the offer. I'll PM you if needed, but we're ok for now I think :thumbsup:
If you are looking for low cost UK insurance, visit our official Z4-forum insurance scheme