Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Still looking

2003 - 2009, roadster, coupe, facelift
zycho

Still looking

Post by zycho » Wed May 18, 2011 9:03 pm

Hi
As the title suggests, i'm still looking for a suitable zed.
Missed out on getting a look at Eastys stunning 3.0 and a few others to boot.Most of the internet searches show most of the zeds to be south of the border which means planning and a long drive south.
Think i know now what i'm looking for after browsing the net for a few weeks.( silver3.0 )
So if anyone in Scotland is selling one ,please feel free to get in touch.
Meantime my search continues.

Zycho
]E85 3.0i Roadster - auto - Titanium silver - 18"CSL reps (staggered)-xenons - coral red leather -
Stubby - Clear side repeaters - Sat Nav - Cruise control - Black grills - c/f roundels - de-badged -K&N filter-Spax RSX coilovers-poly bushed

Taz
Lifer
Lifer

Re: Still looking

Post by Taz » Wed May 18, 2011 9:07 pm

unless you have to get 1 soon then just take your time and enjoy the process, the more you look at the more you will learn about them

eyup

Post by eyup » Wed May 18, 2011 9:22 pm

Took 14 months to find mine. Got a bargain (at the time though!)

Are you looking private sales only or do you include dealers? It maybe a long trip down but think of the journey back! :driving:

If its a dealer and something goes wrong theres always a way back. Appreciate not quite the same with a private sale. Having done 1500 miles round scotland recently, i only saw three Z's
Coupe - Montego Blue. 108's, simplest mod - second medical box :-)

The journey so far;
i) 1998 Ford Focus 1.8 Litre
ii) The Z
iii) what else is needed?

zycho

Post by zycho » Wed May 18, 2011 9:45 pm

Hi

Enjoying having a good root around the forum and also keeping an eye on the classifieds, there is some usefull info regarding the removal of hoods and motors etc.
Get a bit impatient sometimes though.
]E85 3.0i Roadster - auto - Titanium silver - 18"CSL reps (staggered)-xenons - coral red leather -
Stubby - Clear side repeaters - Sat Nav - Cruise control - Black grills - c/f roundels - de-badged -K&N filter-Spax RSX coilovers-poly bushed

oli445

Post by oli445 » Wed May 18, 2011 10:00 pm

I was looking for about 6 months before deciding to keep my diesel for another year to save money when exactly the car I wanted came up dor sale, would have gone anywhere In the country but it was 3 miles down the road and priced cheaply in the perfect spec for me! Went to see it thinking it would be a dog but it was immaculate so I HAD to buy it! :D

Point being it's the patient mans game and when you do find one you appreciate it more!

Good luck! :thumbsup:

zycho

Post by zycho » Wed May 18, 2011 10:09 pm

Hi
Thanks for all your comments,obviously pays to be patient.
My birthday is not till August (pressie to myself) so i reckon i can wait a little longer.
Was initially going to get a bike but thought better of it, should have done it earlier though.

Shidevil

Still looking

Post by Shidevil » Thu May 19, 2011 12:09 am

Mine will be up for sale in august, sterling grey etc etc. 3.0 modded in places, probably 55k miles 2004 plate. Good condition.

IvanDobskey

Post by IvanDobskey » Thu May 19, 2011 11:53 am

Shidevil wrote:Mine will be up for sale in august, sterling grey etc etc. 3.0 modded in places, probably 55k miles 2004 plate. Good condition.
Hi mate, how come you're selling up? Got a replacement in mind?
2.5i Roadster Maldives blue with 108's and a stubby :)

bat1959

Post by bat1959 » Thu May 19, 2011 12:06 pm

Found mine by accident. I didn't know I even wanted one until I saw it in the flesh.
Bought it last December, an April 04 model 2,880 miles on the clock.
Keep looking, it's worth the wait. :D
2004 3.0i SE, My MOD's: Gaptech remote/one touch, MFSW, Cruise, brake light ring mod, OEM strut brace (black), OEM MP3 capable head unit & Stubby.

Shidevil

Still looking

Post by Shidevil » Sat May 21, 2011 5:29 pm

Yep a z4m lol, we will see, love the z4