Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Sunshine Please!

Post your Z4 pictures! See sticky post at the top for details of the photo competition.
Bimmerbri

Re: Sunshine Please!

Post by Bimmerbri » Sat Feb 09, 2008 2:14 am

ovrkll wrote:I guess that you don't want to know that I have been top-down for the last 2 days :?
I am happy for you all!, post some pics so I can live vicariously :D Help a Northern brother out my fellow Z brethren.
2007 3.0Si w/sport package

Bimmerbri

Re: Sunshine Please!

Post by Bimmerbri » Sat Feb 09, 2008 2:23 am

"Bimmer: that was a good call on the breed :thumbsup: , but she is definitely not small :o . Your boy sounds huge to be a Lab..is he uhh..still in-tact? :fingertap: , that can sometimes add to a being a bit on the larger side for male dogs. I love his green bone in the background - very bright! See Belles' bone in my avatar? They're so cute toting their toys around the house like it's some grand prize."

You are right on the money. I did not get his, um... clock-weights :? removed until he was almost two. His vet said that you might as well let them drop and get his testosterone flowing while he is growing so he takes on the characteristics of a male dog, little did I jnow he was gonna grow into a bear cub :D I know what you mean about their bones, Bubba has that same Nylabone. Not only do you have good taste in cars but dog toys as well :rofl:
2007 3.0Si w/sport package