Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Kept the shiny side up today at the track

Post your Z4 pictures! See sticky post at the top for details of the photo competition.
AlanL

Re: Kept the shiny side up today at the track

Post by AlanL » Tue Mar 04, 2008 3:34 pm

Competition Motorsports should have a good selection of helmets. You definitely want to be able to try it on because it simply has to fit correctly in order for it to work. If not them then it is worthwhile to drive up to Seattle and check out Speedware. Excellent selection up there to work with.

I will be at the Gran Prix Imports meeting next week. They have a lot of interesting cars - Panoz, Spyker, Bentley's, Aston Martins, and lots more. Last year we met there in January and I almost wrote a check on the spot for a really tasty Cayman-S with about 5K miles. I came home and researched the car, started looking at the ///M Coupe and by the end of the month ordered my 3.0si Coupe instead. My poor old Honda S2k never got the time of day out of me once I had plopped my ass down in the Cayman seats at Gran Prix. I decided on the spot that I wanted to go back to German luxury instead of the Japanese import.

2007 Z4 3.0si Coupe - Silver Gray, Black Extended Leather, Dark Birch trim
Premium pkg, Sports Pkg, M seats, Clear Bra, Heated seats, NAV, DICE, Michelin Pilot Sport PS2s

inTgr8r

Re: Kept the shiny side up today at the track

Post by inTgr8r » Tue Mar 04, 2008 3:39 pm

Great stuff Alan.... gawd your track season starts early! :envious: