Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

About time I introduced myself. . .

First port of call for new members
si-forks
Lifer
Lifer

Re: About time I introduced myself. . .

Post by si-forks » Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:01 am

Welcome to the forum more pics please :cool:

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 4
E85 Z4R 3.0si 2006 current:
Audi A3 saloon TFSI DD
Harley Davidson FLH 1969

scotty_b

Post by scotty_b » Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:17 am

Thanks again for the welcome from the board!

I posted a few more pics here;

http://www.z4-forum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=55316

Not the greatest will crack out the DSLR when I have some more time to give her and camera whats required.

LukeMace - Yep proper Northamptonian. Duston if you know of it. Will be interested in any local meets/hook ups always worth while knowing other like minded people incase help can be offered either way.

The colour I must admit is what pulled myself to the car. Just something different and seen plenty of E46 M3's but not many in Z4 guise.

Scotty

RJS-Z4

Post by RJS-Z4 » Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:38 am

Welcome along, I'm not sure on the colour personally, but looking in the other thread it seems a lovely spec.
Titanium Silver E85 Mods Done - 224's, Stubby, Amarone //M seats, ZHP, Retrofitted Wind Deflector, Aux In

LukeMace

Post by LukeMace » Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:30 am

Top pictures! That's gonna be hard to miss driving around!
I used to live in Duston actually! Sir John Pascoe Way a few years back! Now in Brixworth.

Will have to meet sometime and you can show me how the DA works!!
3.0, Quad Conversion, 19" CSLs, Bucket Seats, Big Brake Conversion, Lowered 40mm, AE and Clear Hockeys etc...
CLICK HERE FOR THE BUILD THREAD

scotty_b

Post by scotty_b » Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:01 am

RJS-Z4 - understand colour is a hot topic as I personally not a fan of red cars. I just like it as a little bit different. :) Yeh the spec is nice, the heated seats will definitely come in handy on those cold winter days!

LukeMace - I know that area had a few friends from school who lived that way. Never mind hitting the polisher find it quite therapeutic!! Plus the results are generally always good! :thumbsup: Although the queue is long at present! Still Z4 should only take a day to do my old 5 series took 2 and a half! :o

Infact, not really Z4 related but il post them anyway, few pics of cars ive done a over last few months. Il keep it short. Doh they are on my FB account. Il host and post at lunch.

Scotty

RJS-Z4

Post by RJS-Z4 » Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:03 pm

It's certainly different, and a personal taste thing I think. I'm sure it'll look stonking when polished up and waxed!

There is nothing like getting up on a crisp winter morning, dropping the top, seats and heaters on full, and going for a blast. Or driving home from somewhere in -2 :oops: with your friend who thought it was a good idea, having people take pictures out of us out the window!
Titanium Silver E85 Mods Done - 224's, Stubby, Amarone //M seats, ZHP, Retrofitted Wind Deflector, Aux In

Peter P

Post by Peter P » Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:03 pm

Welcome! :thumbsup:

Sounds like you will enjoy this forum a lot! 8)

Plenty of fellow detailers with hints and tips on getting the best out of these awesome cars!!

I went from a Mondeo ST220 Estate to the Zed. Cleaning is soooo much easier! Lol. :wink:

Look forward to seeing what you do with yours. :)

Cheers.

Pete