Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

hey

First port of call for new members
scottyladjones

hey

Post by scottyladjones » Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:08 pm

Hi guys/ladies

new to the site, ive been looking over the forums for a while, helping me out with problems here and there but only just decided to register so i can now post and get involved :D

scott from cambridge by the way!, see you all around!

cj10jeeper
Lifer
Lifer

Re: hey

Post by cj10jeeper » Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:18 pm

Welcome Scott.

Took you all this time to join and 1 mnute later you announce you're selling the Zed and advertise the first parts for sale :wink:
Jaguar F-Type 3.0 Supercharged V6 S, Stratus Grey, LSD, Active Exhaust, CF wheels, Performance brakes, Sports seats and mods ongoing
Gone but not forgotten Z4 3.0i SE Roadster ///M front, Red ///M leather seats, Aero sills

scottyladjones

Post by scottyladjones » Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:51 pm

Cheers!, Im going to keep her for as long as possible :D, Thought id see if i could save some ebay fees also though! :oops:

Rusky

Post by Rusky » Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:11 pm

Scotty hope to see you around, need to know what i am looking out for though. :rofl: :thumbsup:
3.0l Silver SMG, whippy and ginge fringe/ Sound gen mod/ Media bridge fitted (bluetooth and audio streaming) / Clear third break light/ Hard Top/ Eibachs springs and DLV back box/ Roof motor in the boot/ plus lots more.