Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Oponeo Winter Tyre Discount

Discount codes and service & product offerings from forum members
Ewazix
Lifer
Lifer

Oponeo Winter Tyre Discount

Post by Ewazix » Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:00 pm

Oponeo are a European on-line tyre supplier currently offering "up to 40%" off Winter tyres. I've no idea if this includes much in Z4 sizes but I bought a set of Goodyear Ultragrips for the family runner two years ago and they were way cheaper than anybody else. They delivered within two days and I paid a local tyre shop to fit them to some spare rims. Certainly worth a look if you are in the market :thumbsup:

http://www.oponeo.co.uk/
2003 2.5 SE, low miles, Sterling Grey, 108's & Eagles, no stubby here! Unmolested.
2018 Cooper S Countryman
Fiesta Ecoboost

mmm-five
Lifer
Lifer

Re: Oponeo Winter Tyre Discount

Post by mmm-five » Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:27 pm

I assume this 'up to 40% off' is the same 'up to' 20, 30, 40, 50% off that all the online tyre dealers offer over RRP or high-street branches.
Trigger’s Z4MC
Some bits now over 163,000 miles, some less than 1,000 miles.
Individual Ruby Black, Individual extended champagne leather, plus many options

Ewazix
Lifer
Lifer

Post by Ewazix » Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:40 pm

mmm-five wrote:I assume this 'up to 40% off' is the same 'up to' 20, 30, 40, 50% off that all the online tyre dealers offer over RRP or high-street branches.
Probably, that was kind of intimated in my post (I didn't think I needed to S P E L L I T O U T :roll: ) but as I said they were by far the cheapest when I bought so worth a look if you are in the market, if you find cheaper winters I'm sure people would appreciate a heads-up.
2003 2.5 SE, low miles, Sterling Grey, 108's & Eagles, no stubby here! Unmolested.
2018 Cooper S Countryman
Fiesta Ecoboost

mmm-five
Lifer
Lifer

Post by mmm-five » Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:44 pm

Ewazix wrote:Probably, that was kind of intimated in my post (I didn't think I needed to S P E L L I T O U T :roll: ) but as I said they were by far the cheapest when I bought so worth a look if you are in the market, if you find cheaper winters I'm sure people would appreciate a heads-up.
Coupe drivers need it S P L E D O U T :P
Trigger’s Z4MC
Some bits now over 163,000 miles, some less than 1,000 miles.
Individual Ruby Black, Individual extended champagne leather, plus many options

Ewazix
Lifer
Lifer

Post by Ewazix » Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:00 am

mmm-five wrote:
Ewazix wrote:Probably, that was kind of intimated in my post (I didn't think I needed to S P E L L I T O U T :roll: ) but as I said they were by far the cheapest when I bought so worth a look if you are in the market, if you find cheaper winters I'm sure people would appreciate a heads-up.
Coupe drivers need it S P L E D O U T :P
8)
2018 Cooper S Countryman
Fiesta Ecoboost

boristhebold

Post by boristhebold » Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:07 pm

I've just ordered 4 from Oponeo. The cheapest by about £40 for what I wanted. You need to sit down for half an hour and look at Camskill, Mytyres, Blackcircles etc. Make sure you compare like for like...I.e fitted or not etc?
Pain free order process an d txt updates so will see how they turn up (and when) and my local tyre man with his own van will get abit more business. :thumbsup: