Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

It's finally mine!

Post your Z4 pictures! See sticky post at the top for details of the photo competition.
BigLeo48

Re: It's finally mine!

Post by BigLeo48 » Fri Mar 14, 2008 8:09 pm

Felicitation Patrice!

That's one sweet car :thumbsup: ...now comes the hard part...the winter wait. I didn't think it was going to be this hard :headbang: So here's to better weather, clean streets and fixed pot holes!

Big Leo

BTW...sorry about the habs last night :poke:
Z4MC
Canada

fire-n-ice

Post by fire-n-ice » Fri Mar 14, 2008 9:21 pm

Of course, the red seats are the bomb! 8) Beautiful color, excellent choice :thumbsup:
In loving memory of TJ. "618 - Out of service and at home"

pmeloche

Post by pmeloche » Fri Mar 14, 2008 10:38 pm

BigLeo48 wrote:Felicitation Patrice!

That's one sweet car :thumbsup: ...now comes the hard part...the winter wait. I didn't think it was going to be this hard :headbang: So here's to better weather, clean streets and fixed pot holes!

Big Leo

BTW...sorry about the habs last night :poke:
Better weather and clean streets, yes. Fixed potholes, not a chance. Vermont state here I come.
Daniel Alfredsson was not supposed to play. That was an ominous sign. The Sens are still the class of the conference. A Montreal-Ottawa Conference final, that would be awesome. If only the senators in the Parliament were that good.
Patrice
2009 E90 M3 Melbourne Red on Black Novillo leather (Carbon Fibre trim)
2007 X5 4.8i Monaco Blue on Saddle Brown interior (Premium Package)

easty027

Post by easty027 » Sat Mar 15, 2008 10:31 pm

Very, very nice car. Not sure about the plastic, sorry wood, no plastic...... its just too shiny and fake looking, other than that an awesome ca, enjoy. !....