Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

BEWARE FROM UNHAPPY WOMEN!!!!!!

Post your Z4 pictures! See sticky post at the top for details of the photo competition.
grdz4roadster

Re: BEWARE FROM UNHAPPY WOMEN!!!!!!

Post by grdz4roadster » Tue Mar 11, 2008 4:56 am

With Perma Plate, the spray paint should come right off! :rofl:
2006 3.0i Mods so far: Perma Plate, OEM Wind Def. & A/W Mats, Int. Xenons, Aux Input, Stubby Ant. & BMW mobility kit Mods to be done: Silverstar Ultra Lights, Chrome tips & 18" Rims (TBD)

azroadie

Post by azroadie » Tue Mar 11, 2008 5:55 am

These must all be vindictive wifes...becuase I think a girlfriend would get sued of such things...particularly the one with a pic of herself doing it!
Supercharged Metallic Grey 2003 2.5i Z4 roadster, Sport, Premium, convenience, DICE Ipod, tinted winows, xenon, heated seats, clear bra, Falken FK452s, Supersprint Race Exhaust, modified CDV, ESS TS2 Supercharger

flyboyaj

Post by flyboyaj » Mon Mar 17, 2008 1:26 pm

I'm with Sp3ctre, I like the billboard! All the destruction is funny, but like WLH said "Anger Management anyone?". Although, having gone thru a divorce after discovering that my ex-wife was cheating on me, I understand their feelings. Even the bible warns in Proverbs 6:34 that there is no anger greater than that provoked by a cheating spouse. Good words of wisdom there.
Member ZSCCA

czechT698

Post by czechT698 » Sun Mar 30, 2008 3:13 am

sp3ctre wrote:The billboard one is class! :D
my words exactly.... "Da style" :poke:
--./......................\.--
(OO\ (||||) (||||) /OO)
|__|....................|__|
sterling grey 2.5i roadster, black leather, //M Fahrewerk packet, Sport packet, Heated seats, Comfort pack, Xenon and sexy 103s 17" with Pirelli ZeroNero

czechT698

Post by czechT698 » Sun Mar 30, 2008 3:19 am

Yal wrote:Two things on that one sp3ctre, first, it's a BMW 5 series. The i'm too good series. You know, the I think i've made it, but i still can't afford a 7 Series, so of course the guy parks like crap.

Yes, your statement is indeed correct my boss has this car.... :D
--./......................\.--
(OO\ (||||) (||||) /OO)
|__|....................|__|
sterling grey 2.5i roadster, black leather, //M Fahrewerk packet, Sport packet, Heated seats, Comfort pack, Xenon and sexy 103s 17" with Pirelli ZeroNero