Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Petit Le Mans '07 Road Atlanta

Post details of upcoming meets and events in here.
Veruca

Re: Petit Le Mans '07 Road Atlanta

Post by Veruca » Thu Oct 11, 2007 3:35 am

Patricia Heaton? Nope, that's a first. Thanks though. :wink:

fire-n-ice

Post by fire-n-ice » Fri Oct 12, 2007 12:01 am

She looks like your avatar too! Have you done any track runs on your M at AMS?
In loving memory of TJ. "618 - Out of service and at home"

Veruca

Post by Veruca » Fri Oct 12, 2007 1:07 am

No I haven't. It looks like fun though. I've only had it a few months. I want to track it somewhere but I haven't had the opportunity yet. I plan on tagging along with the S2000 club next time they do a track day. They go a few times a year and usually get a really good deal. Have you taken yours?

fire-n-ice

Post by fire-n-ice » Fri Oct 12, 2007 1:46 am

No, haven't had the desire. I have EVOC and so I'm always doing some sort of damn CEU training for my job so my personal time is my own. I should though in my own Z officially just for the hell of it, for fun although I sort of do anyway- might do that at GPSTC. Got Ovrkill out of a speeding ticket one day :lol: . J/K ovrkll...it was ME who was speeding, ovrkll was a victim of circumstance. I've driven some bitches on confescation via the ICE unit lol!
I think your car is beautiful though and would love to rock some curves with you! It's so hard for me to get time off, your car is beautiful though and I'd love to see it some time.
T.

Veruca

Post by Veruca » Fri Oct 12, 2007 3:23 am

Wow, I have no idea what EVOC, CEU, GPSTC, or ICE stand for. What kind of car do you have? You don't have a Z? Wrangle up Ovrkill and 561 and let's all go for a mountain drive. It's a great time - leaves are about to change.

561design

Post by 561design » Fri Oct 12, 2007 3:31 am

Veruca wrote:Wow, I have no idea what EVOC, CEU, GPSTC, or ICE stand for. What kind of car do you have? You don't have a Z? Wrangle up Ovrkill and 561 and let's all go for a mountain drive. It's a great time - leaves are about to change.
Please don't tell her to "wrangle" us up. We might end up in handcuffs. :D
Charles
flickr

Veruca

Post by Veruca » Fri Oct 12, 2007 3:38 am

LOL Is she a police officer?

Here is the next S2000 track day: http://www.s2katlanta.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11924

ovrkll
Lifer
Lifer

Post by ovrkll » Fri Oct 12, 2007 9:39 am

Public safety officer, same thing basically, she does carry handcuffs 8) . I guess she got a little carried away with the acronyms, I know what a few of them mean, but not well enough to give a definitive answer. And yes, she did get me out of a ticket one day,,,, she was leading when we topped a rise at 80mph (in a 60mph zone) and an officer pulled her over, while I just waited nearby. She just happened to know the fine gentleman ,who only gave her/us a warning, and let us continue on our way at a "slower" pace :D
'06 Interlagos Blue Z4M

fire-n-ice

Post by fire-n-ice » Fri Oct 12, 2007 2:31 pm

Oops, sorry about all the acronyms Veruca...I did forget my manners, just hate spelling all that s**t out lol! I'm Fire/Police/EMS.
And the Ga State Trooper that pulled us over was because I was going a little too fast off the ramp. Y'all know how fun on/off ramps are :D