Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

SOLD '06 Z4MR, 73K miles, high spec FBMWSH, £14,950. Hardtop, cover, intake, exhaust, strut brace also for sale

Buying and selling Z4's (VEHICLE SALES ONLY) (private sales only, no traders)
JT_0306

'06 Z4MR, 73K miles, hardtop, cover, intake, exhaust, strut brace, FBMWSH, Reduced £16,750

Post by JT_0306 » Sun Jun 25, 2023 9:31 pm

Bevtregunna wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2023 6:09 pm Any joy with your sale yet?
Ours is for sale on here and piston heads too. Same great cars and yet no nibbles on enquiries.
GLWTS
Thanks! No joy yet but only updated yesterday, so fingers crossed. Also put it up on AT yesterday, so hopefully that will help. I'm also going to chat to a few dealers, there's a potential for PX, as I'll be looking at E46 and E9X M3s and if I go down a dealer purchase route then the Z4MR would likely be relevant to them.

Just needs the right buyer. Great car and I think good spec and extras, but it's a relatively niche appeal.

Good luck with yours, too!
'06 Interlagos Blue Z4MR. Eventuri Intake and Evolve remap. H&S Exhaust. Absolutely loved it, but now sold :cry:
'10 Sepang Blue R8 Spyder, Manual. Top Gear F1 Valvetronic Exhaust. Love with this one too :D

snotrag

'06 Z4MR, 73K miles, hardtop, cover, intake, exhaust, strut brace, FBMWSH, Reduced £16,750

Post by snotrag » Mon Jun 26, 2023 3:07 pm

I'm just down the road and would be interested in the intake and exhaust potentially if you wanted to claw some cash back (can exchange for my originals maybe?). Wouldnt take long to swap over...

Lambretta65

Post by Lambretta65 » Mon Jun 26, 2023 9:59 pm

Just re read and watched the 3 YouTube links… Your car really sounds great with the light mods and is a thing of beauty… best of luck with the sale, I’m sure you’ll find the right buyer.

texasjohn

Post by texasjohn » Tue Jun 27, 2023 10:00 am

You'll always do better parting out the bolt on upgrades and selling it as a standard car, in terms of total money recuperated, if you have the time or inclination. Definitely sell the hardtop. That's £700 or more right there.

I paid a lot less for mine recently, it doesn't have the upgrades apart from a Supersprint exhaust but a lot of recent preventative maintenance (bearings etc) and had just had an MOT, new tyres, brakes, Insp1 and diff oil change. Has 84k miles.

Yours has the most expensive service nearly due. Get that done and it will appeal more.

I'm not in the market to buy a car or any parts that you have, by the way, so it's my unbiased view :)

Generally, if the phone isn't ringing something is priced too high. Simple as that I think.
Gone: Z4 3.0i SMG Titanium Silver/Black, Z4MR Sepang Bronze/Sepang, Z4MR Silver Grey

JT_0306

Post by JT_0306 » Tue Jun 27, 2023 1:01 pm

Lambretta65 wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 9:59 pm Just re read and watched the 3 YouTube links… Your car really sounds great with the light mods and is a thing of beauty… best of luck with the sale, I’m sure you’ll find the right buyer.
Thank you for reading, watching and sharing your thoughts. I appreciate it :D
'06 Interlagos Blue Z4MR. Eventuri Intake and Evolve remap. H&S Exhaust. Absolutely loved it, but now sold :cry:
'10 Sepang Blue R8 Spyder, Manual. Top Gear F1 Valvetronic Exhaust. Love with this one too :D

JT_0306

Post by JT_0306 » Tue Jun 27, 2023 1:03 pm

snotrag wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 3:07 pm I'm just down the road and would be interested in the intake and exhaust potentially if you wanted to claw some cash back (can exchange for my originals maybe?). Wouldnt take long to swap over...
Thanks! I still have my originals, so would be looking to sell rather than swap. If you are interested and we can find a place to do the work on both cars, then that could be an option. What do you think?

JT_0306

Post by JT_0306 » Tue Jun 27, 2023 1:05 pm

texasjohn wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 10:00 am You'll always do better parting out the bolt on upgrades and selling it as a standard car, in terms of total money recuperated, if you have the time or inclination. Definitely sell the hardtop. That's £700 or more right there.

I paid a lot less for mine recently, it doesn't have the upgrades apart from a Supersprint exhaust but a lot of recent preventative maintenance (bearings etc) and had just had an MOT, new tyres, brakes, Insp1 and diff oil change. Has 84k miles.

Yours has the most expensive service nearly due. Get that done and it will appeal more.

I'm not in the market to buy a car or any parts that you have, by the way, so it's my unbiased view :)

Generally, if the phone isn't ringing something is priced too high. Simple as that I think.
Thanks for the helpful response. I appreciate the wisdom and, as you say, maybe I should sell the exhaust, intake and roof, then get back to selling the car itself!

TOMGREEN413

Post by TOMGREEN413 » Tue Jun 27, 2023 10:43 pm

I'm so tempted.....a ZM in stunning blue and a brilliant price......unfortunately my wife would be loading my suitcase in the boot before I could come up with even a vaguely believable explanation to justify the purchase......Good luck with the sale, you shouldn't need it :thumbsup:
White e89 Red leather interior (But that's the wife's and don't I know it :/ )
Montego Blue Coupe manual si sport 💙 (Faster than the above....much faster :)

JT_0306

Post by JT_0306 » Wed Jun 28, 2023 9:48 pm

TOMGREEN413 wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 10:43 pm I'm so tempted.....a ZM in stunning blue and a brilliant price......unfortunately my wife would be loading my suitcase in the boot before I could come up with even a vaguely believable explanation to justify the purchase......Good luck with the sale, you shouldn't need it :thumbsup:
Ah thanks! Much appreciated. Would "You only live once and this is a life experience" do the trick? Or the old "It'll probably go up in value!" :lol:

snotrag

Post by snotrag » Fri Jun 30, 2023 1:40 pm

Let me know how much you want for the intake please. I tried to PM but cant work out how to. Thanks!

JT_0306

Post by JT_0306 » Fri Jun 30, 2023 2:16 pm

snotrag wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 1:40 pm Let me know how much you want for the intake please. I tried to PM but cant work out how to. Thanks!
Thanks. I have just sent you a PM which you can hopefully see in your inbox. You should also get an email to notify you that you have received a message. Hopefully it has worked!

I will get back to you RE: the intake. Over the last two days there has been a bit of a flurry of interest in both the car and some of the bits, so I have a few messages to work through and consider.

Thanks!

danmiddle2

Post by danmiddle2 » Mon Jul 03, 2023 8:28 pm

I went to see and test drive JT's car at the weekend, and I have to say it is in immaculate condition. It is clearly loved and maintained to a very high standard and the seller is a gent. The exhaust and intake are very well judged mods, the car is well spec'ed and the extras make it really good value IMHO. I've decided to stick with my search for an M coupe as I've not had one before, but the condition of JT's car has set the bar high and I was really tempted to get another roadster.

For anyone on the fence; go and see it! You really won't regret it.

JT_0306

Post by JT_0306 » Tue Jul 04, 2023 9:16 am

danmiddle2 wrote: Mon Jul 03, 2023 8:28 pm I went to see and test drive JT's car at the weekend, and I have to say it is in immaculate condition. It is clearly loved and maintained to a very high standard and the seller is a gent. The exhaust and intake are very well judged mods, the car is well spec'ed and the extras make it really good value IMHO. I've decided to stick with my search for an M coupe as I've not had one before, but the condition of JT's car has set the bar high and I was really tempted to get another roadster.

For anyone on the fence; go and see it! You really won't regret it.
Thank you Dan, for the kind note. And thank you also for taking the time to view the car. Delighted to hear that you thought the car looked well and I wish you all the best in your search for an M Coupe :thumbsup:

JT_0306

'06 Z4MR, 73K miles, high spec FBMWSH, £14,950. Hardtop, cover, intake, exhaust, strut brace also for sale

Post by JT_0306 » Mon Jul 10, 2023 11:17 am

Update:

Hi everyone, I am now looking into selling some of the bits and pieces separately to the car, and therefore also reducing the price of the car. Please let me know if you are interested in any of this

Roof (inc. case): New separate ad
Evolve intake: £400 (NOW SOLD)
Strut brace: £200 (NOW SOLD)
Exhaust system (X-pipe and back boxes): £650 (NOW SOLD)
Car, without these bits: £14,950 (NOW SOLD)

I am currently in the process of getting some of these bits taken off and have a couple of people who have PM'ed about one or two of the bits.
Last edited by JT_0306 on Tue Sep 05, 2023 10:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Wassup

'06 Z4MR, 73K miles, high spec FBMWSH, £15,250. Hardtop, cover, intake, exhaust, strut brace also for sale

Post by Wassup » Mon Jul 10, 2023 2:26 pm

Hi JT, just sent you a Pm regarding the hardtop and strut brace as previously discussed. Speak soon
2008 Z4MR Ruby Black, Sepang Hell, Carbon Weave
2006 Z4 3.0si Montego Blue, Imola/Black individual
NCS/ISTA diagnostics & coding in Midlands - pm me