Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Partition Door Compartment to access the boot - Help finding it

Specific discussion about the E89 2009 Z4 (sDrive35is, sDrive35i, sDrive30i, sDrive23i)
MaxSheperd

Post by MaxSheperd » Wed Aug 02, 2023 2:12 pm

hello dave,

update:

the people in poland are waiting for the bulkhead to come back to them as they claim it s being held by the customs, they said they can deliver to italy, where I have some family and I am going there this month so if they deliver it there for me, I will let you know about the parts you have for buying.

AnubisZed

Post by AnubisZed » Sat Aug 26, 2023 9:58 am

MaxSheperd wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 2:12 pm hello dave,

update:

the people in poland are waiting for the bulkhead to come back to them as they claim it s being held by the customs, they said they can deliver to italy, where I have some family and I am going there this month so if they deliver it there for me, I will let you know about the parts you have for buying.
Anything further??

Just found this...
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/165843764669 ... ondition=4
Dave
2011, 23i, Grey with Red leather. 8)

My E89 YouTube channel - BMW Z4 Mods
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCttNBt ... UQnoEvKB2Q

MaxSheperd

Post by MaxSheperd » Thu Sep 28, 2023 10:54 am

hello there Dave,

We were abroad to work and squeeze some time to do this. We received the compartment door in Italy as if you remember they couldnt deliver to England. This was for the white z4 and we fitted it. Since I had to butcher out the bulkhead in this car again, I also took the change to add here the rear central speaker. This z4 already has the s676 so it already has the central front speaker, so I made a Y section from the input it received and connected the rear speaker + tweeter. They are sharing the input. It is good, love the sound from behind.

we still need the the trays for the silver z4 though, how much were the parts you have?

AnubisZed

Post by AnubisZed » Thu Sep 28, 2023 2:47 pm

MaxSheperd wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 10:54 am hello there Dave,

We were abroad to work and squeeze some time to do this. We received the compartment door in Italy as if you remember they couldnt deliver to England. This was for the white z4 and we fitted it. Since I had to butcher out the bulkhead in this car again, I also took the change to add here the rear central speaker. This z4 already has the s676 so it already has the central front speaker, so I made a Y section from the input it received and connected the rear speaker + tweeter. They are sharing the input. It is good, love the sound from behind.
Excellent :thumbsup: Glad it's working OK for you :driving:
MaxSheperd wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 10:54 amwe still need the the trays for the silver z4 though, how much were the parts you have?
Call it £60 mate and I'll post it free (UK) :thumbsup:
Dave
2011, 23i, Grey with Red leather. 8)

My E89 YouTube channel - BMW Z4 Mods
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCttNBt ... UQnoEvKB2Q