Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Ulez

Discuss anything non Z4 related here
Mr Tidy
Legend
Legend

Ulez

Post by Mr Tidy » Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:25 pm

MikeyH wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:22 pm Won’t be long before we all have barcodes on our foreheads
Barcodes are so yesterday - QR codes more likely!
Coupes because stunning!
Current - Silver Grey MC, Imola Red heated Nappa & carbon trim. Aeros, H & R Coil-overs, 224s, OE Strut brace, Nav, cup-holders, DSP Hi-Fi, pdc, cruise, MFSW, no CDV! E90 330i daily
Gone - Montego Blue
Gone - Ruby Black

MikeyH
Lifer
Lifer

Ulez

Post by MikeyH » Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:29 pm

Mr Tidy wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:25 pm
MikeyH wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:22 pm Won’t be long before we all have barcodes on our foreheads
Barcodes are so yesterday - QR codes more likely!
:rofl: :thumbsup:
Now, Sterling grey Z4 2.2 with cup holders, stubby aerial and sport seats. Roadsters ‘cause they’re great with the roof down.
Ford Anglia, Red Sprite, a few MG midgets, MGB Roadster and yellow Ford Capri, all gone many years now.

TOMGREEN413

Ulez

Post by TOMGREEN413 » Sun Sep 03, 2023 9:13 am

MikeyH wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 10:16 am Closer and closer to 1984 we go :headbang:
You can't say that :thumbsdown:
That kind of talk could be considered "THOUGHT CRIME " :police:
White e89 Red leather interior (But that's the wife's and don't I know it :/ )
Montego Blue Coupe manual si sport 💙 (Faster than the above....much faster :)

TOMGREEN413

Ulez

Post by TOMGREEN413 » Sun Sep 03, 2023 9:23 am

As l sit observing the blatant weather modification going on above our heads on "sat 24" weather satellite live feed on a Sunday morning especially over central Spain and the mid AtlanticOcean........but admitting this could have me locked up because for anyone who has never investigated the history of weather modification programmes and the patents all available in open source information, the mear hint that the weather could be manipulation is just crazy talk .....( and NO I don't think the earth is flat or the royal family are shape shifting lizards :rofl:)
Moving swiftly back to ULEZ :exitright:
White e89 Red leather interior (But that's the wife's and don't I know it :/ )
Montego Blue Coupe manual si sport 💙 (Faster than the above....much faster :)

MikeyH
Lifer
Lifer

Ulez

Post by MikeyH » Sun Sep 03, 2023 9:34 am

No, but I have often wondered how many heads of state have been replaced by shape shifting aliens :rofl:
Now, Sterling grey Z4 2.2 with cup holders, stubby aerial and sport seats. Roadsters ‘cause they’re great with the roof down.
Ford Anglia, Red Sprite, a few MG midgets, MGB Roadster and yellow Ford Capri, all gone many years now.