Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Parking fine

Discuss anything non Z4 related here
MikeyH
Lifer
Lifer

Parking fine

Post by MikeyH » Wed Oct 18, 2023 6:14 pm

pvr wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 2:48 pm It does yes. I visited a hotel and had to fill in the details at the receiption (was just for a meeting), but I did not like the signs what so ever that any mistake or failure for the system to register, will result in a charge.

I told them I did not want to have a meeting in that hotel again.
As I have previously said on here this happened to me even though I signed in, I messed it up and had an invoice/fine luckily my wife proved I was staying there, Parking Eye were real twats to deal with and the hotel didn't give a monkeys.
Now, Sterling grey Z4 2.2 with cup holders, stubby aerial and sport seats. Roadsters ‘cause they’re great with the roof down.
Ford Anglia, Red Sprite, a few MG midgets, MGB Roadster and yellow Ford Capri, all gone many years now.

TOMGREEN413

Parking fine

Post by TOMGREEN413 » Sat Oct 21, 2023 9:48 am

dr_john wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 10:59 pm It’s over.

I received a letter from the parking company today cancelling the fine. No apology, but a happy outcome. :D

It seems that the pub landlord realised that the adverse publicity he was getting and loss of trade from disgruntled customers forced him to take action against the company, Civil Enforcement.
Excellent result :thumbsup:
White e89 Red leather interior (But that's the wife's and don't I know it :/ )
Montego Blue Coupe manual si sport 💙 (Faster than the above....much faster :)