Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

SOLD Cat bypass pipes for Z4M

Buying and selling Z4 related goods (private sales only, no traders)
mmm-five
Lifer
Lifer

Cat bypass pipes for Z4M

Post by mmm-five » Fri Jan 12, 2024 2:18 pm

A couple of months ago, and out of the blue, another part appeared from Infinitas in Germany for my supercharger kit. Now, this is supposedly for 'off road or race use only' and as I never planned to fit one, I'm not sure what else I can do with this (maybe a garden sculpture?).

Now, the issue is I don't know much about it, can't find much about it on the Infinitas website other than the current price (€476) and so don't know what to ask for it - even the listing says e46 M3 decat when in fact it's a Z4M-specific decat (hence the delay in getting Z4M owners their specific part).

I really don't want to risk posting it as it's a large box (1200x400x330mm) and could easily be chucked/kicked around (although 2 pieces of stainless steel should be a little abuse resistant), but have checked and it looks to be about £25 for Parcelforce express24 with extra insurance. I am also happy for it to be collected or to deliver or meet up within 60 miles of Liverpool if that helps (cash on delivery in both instances).

£300 cash - collected/delivered locally (<60 miles)
£325 via PP F&F - including PF express24 + additional insurance

Mystery objects

Partially stripped

Closeups

Strange lifeform packaging

Postage
Last edited by mmm-five on Sat Jan 13, 2024 3:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Trigger’s Z4MC
Some bits now over 163,000 miles, some less than 1,000 miles.
Individual Ruby Black, Individual extended champagne leather, plus many options

PDJ

Cat bypass pipes for Z4M

Post by PDJ » Fri Jan 12, 2024 6:53 pm

I will take them

Can we meet up half way M30 0JQ