Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

First run out of the year.....

"M" Specific discussion
thecremeegg

Post by thecremeegg » Tue Mar 19, 2024 9:46 pm

Beedub wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:41 pm
beanie wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:13 am
Beedub wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:37 pm I'll be amongst a pack of 350zs so that should be fun.
Give ‘em hell and show them what a real Z car is!
Beedub wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:37 pm Notes for 2024 - I think I want a quieter exhaust setup, I'm over really noisy cars now!
Gotta be time to treat yourself, you’ve been questioning those RPI cans for years now!
Ive had a few runs with them now and its been pretty brutal beating for them! lol This time round they've got a LSX converted one that wants a run, he may just get me! R.E the exhausts yeah its time! The sets i want a super rare, not massively interested in the usual suspects. im after a titanium system, they were a few knocking around so, like the wheels ( which have taken YEARS of waiting to get the right set) as soon as the right one comes up, ill be jumping on it!
Get a custom one made perhaps? I'm planning to get some backboxes with valves made for mine in the near future, place called Rich Fabrications near Oxford.
Z4M - Interlagos Blue with Black Leather
Z4 3.0i - Sapphire Black with Red Leather - FOR SALE!

paddy wright
Lifer
Lifer

Post by paddy wright » Tue Mar 19, 2024 9:54 pm

Glad to see you back on the road.
Z4 2.2 sterling grey,Msport seats,retrofit cupholders,cruise,footwell lights,sound gen and mfsw,18"ellipsoids,xenons+light washers,ZHPknob,folding mirrors,3"stubby,update wheel caps,gateway300 ipod, wind deflector to keep the wife happy!

beanie

Post by beanie » Wed Mar 20, 2024 12:04 am

Beedub wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:41 pm R.E the exhausts yeah its time! The sets i want a super rare, not massively interested in the usual suspects. im after a titanium system, they were a few knocking around so, like the wheels ( which have taken YEARS of waiting to get the right set) as soon as the right one comes up, ill be jumping on it!
Meisterschaft or KKS I assume? Don’t think I’ve seen a set come up for sale for years, proper hens teeth stuff!

Given what they cost and how long you might have to wait to find some for sensible money, I wonder if it’s worth looking at a custom setup.
RUBYIMOLACARBON

N4LLY

Post by N4LLY » Wed Mar 20, 2024 4:38 am

Most excellent ! :thumbsup: Enjoy the trip to N. Wales :)

Trust there will be plenty ofpictures 8)

2014 20 M sport Valencia Orange