Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

GERMAN CAR FESTIVAL - Goodwood Circuit - 5th October

Post details of upcoming meets and events in here.
LukeBlanks

Post by LukeBlanks » Thu May 02, 2024 7:26 am

Hello everyone :)

After the great success of ultimate BMW and the first official club event for Zed Owners Club, I have secured another event. Now I know its in October, which is some time away but this will be a perfect way to end the show/event season before many of us pack our cars away.

It's set to be a great show with lots of activities going on, track action, retails stores, competitions, and much more! You can also purchase track time tickets for your own car if you fancy giving your Zed a run out on the track :D

Some of you will have attended Ultimate with us, and will know the usual deal of the WhatsApp group chats, which all exhibitors are in, and this gives us a chance to get to know each other before the event, share our stories along the way of what your doing to your car and is a great way for me to share info with you about the event - PLEASE NOTE, WhatsApp group chats can be muted so you won't receive a single notification, and then you can catch up with the messages when your ready in your own time, or simply unmute the chat closer to the time for vital event details.

*Tickets are currently £25 for exhibitor ticket and £25 for passengers tickets.*

If your interested in attending this event with us, please leave a comment and I can send you over the details of how to get your ticket for the stand

Thank you all,
Luke.

patriot66
Lifer
Lifer

Post by patriot66 » Thu May 02, 2024 11:22 am

Funnily enough I was reading about this last night on their website after seeing it in a list of 2024 events in a BMWCCGB newsletter.
I attended last years G.C.F at Silverstone and it was a great day out so I really do fancy this.
I'm in ! :thumbsup:
Sterling Grey '03 2.5i SE / Infinitas Supercharger / S.M.G / Hardtop / Gloss Black 162s / Bilstein B4s / 3.0i Brakes / DLV De-Cat & Silencer / Rebuilt VANOS / Sonar 2Xcite Lights / Carbon & Alcantara Trim / M-Sport Seats / ...& Side Covers !

BMWZ4MC
Lifer
Lifer

Post by BMWZ4MC » Thu May 02, 2024 12:44 pm

We might be back in the UK in September / October, but my Zed is out here in Aus. If we come, it’ll be in my RS4 - do you think I’ll be able to sneak it into the Z4 parking area unnoticed? :D
Z4MC - heavily fettled for track use
Lotus Exige - sensible daily driver on the mods slippery slope
Westfield SEiW - in hibernation
Modified RS4 Avant - back in Blighty
S2000 GT - gone

LukeBlanks

Post by LukeBlanks » Thu May 02, 2024 4:59 pm

patriot66 wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 11:22 am Funnily enough I was reading about this last night on their website after seeing it in a list of 2024 events in a BMWCCGB newsletter.
I attended last years G.C.F at Silverstone and it was a great day out so I really do fancy this.
I'm in ! :thumbsup:
Thats amazing, will be my first time at Goodwood so I'm really excited to finally go there and experience it :) I'll PM you the details :)

LukeBlanks

Post by LukeBlanks » Thu May 02, 2024 5:00 pm

BMWZ4MC wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 12:44 pm We might be back in the UK in September / October, but my Zed is out here in Aus. If we come, it’ll be in my RS4 - do you think I’ll be able to sneak it into the Z4 parking area unnoticed? :D
Haha, lucky itsba German festival so I'm sure parked at the end of the Zeds no one will notice the RS4 ;)

Neil CR

Post by Neil CR » Thu May 02, 2024 8:00 pm

Hi Luke
Can you send over the details please

LukeBlanks

Post by LukeBlanks » Thu May 02, 2024 8:38 pm

Neil CR wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 8:00 pm Hi Luke
Will do

patriot66
Lifer
Lifer

Post by patriot66 » Thu May 02, 2024 8:45 pm

Struggling with the password Luke. Please check my PM :thumbsup:
Sterling Grey '03 2.5i SE / Infinitas Supercharger / S.M.G / Hardtop / Gloss Black 162s / Bilstein B4s / 3.0i Brakes / DLV De-Cat & Silencer / Rebuilt VANOS / Sonar 2Xcite Lights / Carbon & Alcantara Trim / M-Sport Seats / ...& Side Covers !

Neil CR

Post by Neil CR » Thu May 02, 2024 8:51 pm

LukeBlanks wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 8:38 pm
Neil CR wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 8:00 pm Hi Luke
Will do
Cheers Luke will sort out over the next few days 👍

patriot66
Lifer
Lifer

Post by patriot66 » Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

Just booked my ticket :D See you all there. Looking forward to it. Thanks Luke :thumbsup:

LukeBlanks

Post by LukeBlanks » Sat May 11, 2024 9:28 pm

*ADDITIONAL INFORMATION*

I've decided to travel down the night before on the Friday, and I'm staying in the Travelodge, Arundel Fontwell - it's 9 minutes away and rooms are currently £45 !!