Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

WANTED Apex Wheels Centre Caps

Buying and selling Z4 related goods (private sales only, no traders)
Ed Doe

Apex Wheels Centre Caps

Post by Ed Doe » Thu May 02, 2024 5:00 pm

Afternoon guys & girls,

Bit of a long shot but here goes;

Must have been a successful track day at Donington on Monday evening, as one of my centre caps exited stage-left! No idea which corner I lost it on but annoyingly it was one of the old (and yes I'll be honest slightly tacky) carbon-effect Apex centre caps which are NLA from Apex.

So;

1. Does anyone have any of these old style carbon-effect Apex Centre caps kicking about that they'd be happy to part wtih for some beer tokens, or;

2. Does anyone have any of the new style black Apex centre caps kicking about which they'd be happy to part with for some beer tokens...!?

I'll post a video up of one of the sessions if anyone's interested in watching me get overexcited wobbling about on track? :lol:

Many Thanks in advance!

Ed
Carbon Black '07 M Coupe: Intrax 1k2 Coilovers, AP-Racing, Raybestos ST45s, Tillets, Schroth, Vibratechnic, Apex EC7, Strongstrut, Eventuri, Supersprint, RTD, 4.1FD :evil:
Silver Grey '06 3.0si Coupe - SOLD :(

B21
Lifer
Lifer
Location: In my Banana Yellow Space Shuttle...somewhere over Southern Caledonia

Apex Wheels Centre Caps

Post by B21 » Thu May 02, 2024 6:01 pm

I threw them all in the bin…

Just went with the OE BMW ones..
We choose to go to on with this endeavour at this time and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard…
A very modified Atacama Yellow 35is :thumbsup:

Ed Doe

Apex Wheels Centre Caps

Post by Ed Doe » Thu May 02, 2024 6:10 pm

B21 wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 6:01 pm I threw them all in the bin…

Damn!

Yeah I have a set of BMW ones, but a) I don't want to melt those, and b) now my wheels are bronze, the car just generally looks more modified and I'd rather step away from the bmw centre caps. The carbon effect Apex ones or black ones would keep it in line with the black theme, besides the wheels obvs :)

Pic for ref:
PXL_20240429_124138238.jpg
PXL_20240429_124138238.jpg (354.32 KiB) Viewed 90 times
Carbon Black '07 M Coupe: Intrax 1k2 Coilovers, AP-Racing, Raybestos ST45s, Tillets, Schroth, Vibratechnic, Apex EC7, Strongstrut, Eventuri, Supersprint, RTD, 4.1FD :evil:
Silver Grey '06 3.0si Coupe - SOLD :(

B21
Lifer
Lifer
Location: In my Banana Yellow Space Shuttle...somewhere over Southern Caledonia

Apex Wheels Centre Caps

Post by B21 » Thu May 02, 2024 6:12 pm

Ed Doe wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 6:10 pm
B21 wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 6:01 pm I threw them all in the bin…

Damn!

Yeah I have a set of BMW ones, but a) I don't want to melt those, and b) now my wheels are bronze, the car just generally looks more modified and I'd rather step away from the bmw centre caps. The carbon effect Apex ones or black ones would keep it in line with the black theme, besides the wheels obvs :)

Pic for ref:

PXL_20240429_124138238.jpg
I keep so much old bits..every time I throw something away it then becomes useful :headbang:
We choose to go to on with this endeavour at this time and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard…
A very modified Atacama Yellow 35is :thumbsup: