Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

1994 E34 BMW M5 3.8

Buying and selling Z4 related goods (private sales only, no traders)
spokey

1994 E34 BMW M5 3.8

Post by spokey » Tue Oct 02, 2007 6:15 pm

Due to a change in personal circumstances, my hand-built, highly practical, German supercar is regrettably up for sale. The car has a full main BMW dealer service history and a huge wad of receipts to show how much care has been lavished on it. The car was also on a renewable BMW Warranty right up to the end of 2006.

Specification:
343mm "floating" brakes
Nurburgring suspension option
Six-speed manual
3.8l straight six engine
18" M-Parallel alloys
Air-conditioning
Electric front seats
Cruise Control
Remote central locking
Adjustable steering
Rear window sun blind
Electric tilt and slide sunroof
Electric windows
Electric mirrors
Driver and passenger airbags
"Durchladen" Ski option
Exterior: Titan Silver
Interior: Grey cloth / alcantara interior
4 nearly new Toy Proxes T1-R tyres

This remarkable car is capable of wafting you and your family to the Nurburgring, driving out on the track and turning out a sub-ten-minute lap without breaking a sweat.

I've also had the car at a VMAX where it consistently turned out lap after lap at 155MPH+ without any fuss or strain. Top speed was recorded as 160MPH and I think there are still a couple of MPH to be found. The brakes effortlessly slowed the car down, lap after lap.

The car had a new clutch and flywheel fitted just over a year ago and I've just had new disks and pads fitted and had the calipers refurbished. The last service was an Inspection and there are still 3 green lights on.

The car is a tribute to the engineer who assembled it, after 13 years and over 100,000 miles, there are no squeaks or rattles. I will happily supply a fresh MOT with the car.

No canvassers, tyre kickers, test pilots or people buying for their cousin in Nigeria, please!

:cry:
Cheers,
Spokey
Aebous wrote:
lacroupade wrote:
Aebous wrote:Does dating your car count?
Only if it involves something unpleasant to do with your tailpipe.... :rofl:
I wouldn't call it unpleasant :?