Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

1 year contract hire left IDEAL CHRISTMAS PRESSIE!

Buying and selling Z4 related goods (private sales only, no traders)
rich2644

1 year contract hire left IDEAL CHRISTMAS PRESSIE!

Post by rich2644 » Thu Dec 13, 2007 10:39 pm

Hi. In December last year I got a Z4 2.0SE roadster on contract hire. I was a single man then and looked like being single for the rest of my life until I met Helen in March and married in August! Also in with the deal are 3 fantastic kids so unfortunately my baby has become redundant.

I've posted it on swap-a-lease here if you want to take a look at it in finer detail:

https://secure6.host-it.co.uk/swap-a-le ... cfm?ID=701

It is absolutely mint, it hasn't even got a scratch of any kind on any of the alloys. It's black with black leather, the new shape and is stunning in everyway.

It costs me £319.88 per month incusive of VAT on a personal contract hire basis (or £272.23 + VAT, whichever way you want to look at it)

It would be a great deal for someone looking for a car on a contract hire basis as:

1. You have no deposit to pay (which cost me £1173.43)
2. You're only tied in for a year, not 2 or even 3 years.
3. I'll even pay the £250 transfer fee so that the only monies you have to pay is the monthly rental of £272.23 + VAT (£319.88)
4. This is good for both parties as I only pay £250 for the transfer of the lease instead of £1535 early settlement fee and you get a fantastic as new Z4 without having to pay a ridiculous £1173 deposit and only tied in till December next year. The car is also road taxed till the end of the lease.

If anybody's interested you can contact me on my msn [email protected] I'm based in Leeds and welcome anyone wanting to view first obviously.

Regards
Richard

Will someone please take the love of my life off me please? :(