Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Lambo gallardo round silverstone

Discussion of other cars non-Z4
api330

Lambo gallardo round silverstone

Post by api330 » Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:06 pm

Just drove a gallardo round silverstone (xmas present) what a great car, loverly to look at and drive and sounded superb and well quick, So thats the replacement sorted for the Z4MC, I am just going to put a tenner more on lotto to pay for it, :D

easty027

Re: Lambo gallardo round silverstone

Post by easty027 » Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:47 pm

sounds great, i did the same around bruntingthorpe nearly 3 years ago and it was amazing, i found it very easy to drive as well, effortless power and i loved the e-gear as well !

also drove a murcielago as well but it was a real dissapointment compared to the gallardo.

andysat
Lifer
Lifer

Post by andysat » Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:10 pm

Did you get much tuition before hand?
Gone but not forgotten.
New ride silver e93.

api330

Post by api330 » Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:09 pm

The one i drove was a manual but it was a pleasure to drive everything was nice and easy to use and it could be driven quicky as soon as you got in it, It was not intimidatiing at all and was very quick, They give us a good 35 mins talk on driving on track and it was very informative and i have been using the style they taught us on the road to practise the technique for when i get on the track again. :driving: