Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Chandlers Worthing or Snows Portsmouth

Whether it's exceptional service or a bad experience, post them here. (Disclaimer: posters views are their own and not that of z4-forum.com)
wegras

Chandlers Worthing or Snows Portsmouth

Post by wegras » Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:17 pm

Any current feedback on servicing for these Dealers .
Expect to move to a point 18 miles from both so distance won't come into it :driving:
I see Chandlers offer age related pricing from earlier posts :thumbsup:
2007 Z4 3.0 si Sport Auto Monaco Blue Roadster / 2013 X1 2.5d Auto M Sport White
1st BMW a 2002 when they were current ..! and wife has a 2014 Mini Cooper auto
All BMW family

DrNick

Re: Chandlers Worthing or Snows portsmouth

Post by DrNick » Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:23 pm

I used to live in Soton and avoided Scotthall - when looking to buy they wound me up and I heard a lot of bad stories about their aftercare. But no direct experience myself so shoulnt really comment.

Bout my Zed from Snows and have had excellent service and aftercare since. Will go their for my next service for sure. Also have a colleague with a 1 series and again only has excellent things to say about Snows.

There is my twopence worth!
2007 Carbon Black 2.0 Sport + comfort pack + bluetooth - Loved and not forgotten!
2012 E89 Space Grey M Sport 2.0 Auto - need to update signature!

wegras

Re: Chandlers Worthing or Snows portsmouth

Post by wegras » Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:04 am

DrNick wrote:I used to live in Soton and avoided Scotthall - when looking to buy they wound me up and I heard a lot of bad stories about their aftercare. But no direct experience myself so shoulnt really comment.

Bout my Zed from Snows and have had excellent service and aftercare since. Will go their for my next service for sure. Also have a colleague with a 1 series and again only has excellent things to say about Snows.

There is my twopence worth!
Cheers DrNick ,appreciated
2007 Z4 3.0 si Sport Auto Monaco Blue Roadster / 2013 X1 2.5d Auto M Sport White
1st BMW a 2002 when they were current ..! and wife has a 2014 Mini Cooper auto
All BMW family

iwatchlive

Re: Chandlers Worthing or Snows Portsmouth

Post by iwatchlive » Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:42 pm

Its a personal choice - but in my experience chandlers group are the most expensive BMW dealer in the UK

Personally - due to the last experience I had at this group (but not the Worthing one itself) I would not recommend them, I found their technical understanding of the E89 limited at the least and it was miserable if I am honest, but just my experience... just my tuppence-worth